Tarset Walk, Blyth
- Four Bedroom
- Detached Family Home
- En-suite to master
- Ideal Family Home
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Garden To Rear
- Internal Viewing Recommend
ENTRANCE Via Hardwood door.
LOUNGE 11' 6" x 19' 3" (3.52m x 5.89m) Radiator, double glazed window to the front.
STUDY/FAMILY ROOM 8' 10" x 11' 0" (2.71m x 3.36m) Radiator, double glazed window to the front.
DOWNSTAIRS WC Low level wc, wash hand basin.
KITCHEN AREA 9' 9" x 7' 8" (2.98m x 2.35m) Fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink unit, radiator, double glazed window.
DINING AREA 8' 5" x 16' 1" (2.57m x 4.92m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 14' 9" x 9' 10" (4.52m x 3.00m) Radiator, double glazed window.
ENSUITE Low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubical, radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 9" x 8' 2" (3.60m x 2.50m) Radiator, double glazed window.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 4" x 7' 8" (2.87m x 2.34m) Radiator, double glazed window.
BEDROOM FOUR 7' 9" x 8' 7" (2.38m x 2.63m) Radiator, double glazed window.
BATHROOM Low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, radiator, double glazed window.
EXTERNALLY To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden with garage.
BrochuresNew Sales Particu...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Tarset Walk, Blyth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cramlington Station3.1 miles
- Pegswood Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Whether you are buying, selling or renting your home we have a specialist team of staff that have over 30 years combined experience in the industry. Our team holds extensive knowledge of our local area covering Blyth, Northumberland and Tyne and Wear enabling us to offer our customers an outstanding level of customer service.
Lennon Properties is an independent Estate Agents combining good old-fashioned service with cutting edge technology to ensure all our clients receive the best poss
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103241002738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lennon Properties, Blyth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.