Woodvale Way, Cricklewood
- Chain Free
- Newly Refurbished
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Reception With Bay Window
- Ground Floor
- Long Lease - 160 Years
- Short Walk To Cricklewood Station
- Fully-Tilled Bathroom
- Residents Parking
- Double Bedroom
Woodvale Way, Cricklewood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cricklewood Station0.3 miles
- Brent Cross Station1.0 miles
- Willesden Green Station1.0 miles
About the agent
The Property Shop is an estate agent that provides solutions for Selling, Renting, Property Management and Sourcing. We offer the best of residential sales and rental properties in north London areas. Our services include: property maintenance, energy performance certificate, financial services and Solicitors.
Our business has built a first class reputation founded in providing the very highest levels of customer service through our friendly, personal and expert service. Our founder bri
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TPR1001245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Shop, Edgware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.