Woolpitch Wood, CHEPSTOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- MUST BE VIEWED
A great opportunity to purchase this very well presented modern end of terrace THREE bedroom property set in this sought after location and benefits from a DRIVEWAY & DOUBLE GARAGE! Located approximately one mile from Chepstow town centre benefiting from local amenities and transport links.
A great opportunity to purchase this very well presented modern end of terrace THREE bedroom property set in this sought after location and benefits from a DRIVEWAY & DOUBLE GARAGE! Accommodation comprises of a hallway, cloakroom/WC, kitchen/dining room and lounge to the ground floor. Three bedrooms (master with ensuite) and family bathroom to the first floor. The property also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Driveway leading to a double garage. Enclosed rear garden. Located approximately one mile from Chepstow town centre benefiting from local amenities including Leisure Centre, The Dell Primary School and Chepstow Comprehensive School. Ideal for commuting with good rail links, bus routes and road links to the M48, M4 Bristol and Cardiff. MUST BE VIEWED!
Enter via a part glazed door to hallway. Laminate flooring. Stairs to the first floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
Comprising close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Laminate flooring. Tiled splashbacks.
Kitchen/dining Room 13' 7" x 7' 9" ( 4.14m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a good range of base, wall and drawer units with laminate wood effect surfaces, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. Inset gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over. Built in electric double oven. Tiled splashbacks. Space and plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher. Space for a fridge/freezer. Three UPVC double glazed windows to front and side elevations.
Lounge 13' 7" x 11' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.38m )
Patio doors to the rear garden. Window to side elevation.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 8' 8" excluding doors ( 3.12m x 2.64m excluding doors )
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Built in double cupboard with shelving and rail. Door to ensuite
Ensuite/wetroom 4' 5" x 3' ( 1.35m x 0.91m )
Opaque UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Heated towel rail. Shower area with glass screen and shower over. Wash hand basin set in a vanity unit with drawers. Close coupled WC with concealed flush. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Spot lights . Mirrored cabinet. Fully tiled.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 7' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.26m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations. Radiator. Built in double cupboard with shelf and hanging rail.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.34m x 1.75m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Loft access which is part boarded.
Comprising of a white suite which includes a bath with shower over, close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin set in a vanity unit with storage under. Part tiled walls. Mirrored cabinet. Shaver point. Extractor fan. UPVC opaque double glazed window to the side. Radiator.
Front - Driveway for two cars leading to a double garage (16'9 X 16'4) which has an electric double door. Power & light.
Rear - An enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Woolpitch Wood, CHEPSTOW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chepstow Station1.1 miles
- Caldicot Station4.7 miles
- Severn Tunnel Junction Station5.2 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPW100791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.