Dellors Close, Barnet
- Luxury Kitchen/Diner
- Front Garden: 65' x 50' (max)
- Three Reception Rooms
- Rear Garden: 53' x 45'
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Double Detached Garage: 16' x 14'
- Five Bedrooms
- Large Corner Plot With Out Buildings
- Two Bathrooms
- Chain Free
The property occupies a large corner plot with plenty of parking with garages to side. To the rear of the property are extensive gardens with out buildings with again potential to develop (subject to planning permission).
The property offers massive potential for further development (STPP) and comes to the market chain free.
Close to local shops, restaurants, schools and High Barnet tube station.
EPC Rating: D Council Tax Band: D
BrochuresBrochureDellors Close, Barnet
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Dellors Close, Barnet
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Barnet Station0.8 miles
- New Barnet Station1.7 miles
- Totteridge & Whetstone Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Andrew Ward Estate Agents was established with the opening of our first office in Potters Bar, March 1988. Since then we have opened a further two offices located at Brookmans Park and Barnet. We are completely independent and therefore have no hidden alliances to any Banks, Building Societies or Insurance companies, as so often is the case with Estate Agents these days.
Those of you with a longer memory may recall the firm ‘Derek Ward and Partners’, who were established in 1960, and at
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29564025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Ward, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.