Frinton Road, Thorpe-Le-Soken, CO16
- Last three bedroom house available
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room with Bosch appliances
- Double aspect living room with bay window
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom with separate shower
- Downstairs WC
- Fibre Broadband to the home
- Help to Buy available
- NHBC 10 Year Buildmark Warranty
Visit the Development
Viewings are available during the week by appointment only. Due to the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak, we kindly ask that all visitors wear a mask when attending our developments.
Plot 9 - Last 3 Bedroom House Available
This three bedroom semi-detached house offers a contemporary interior which is flooded with light. On the ground floor, the 17-foot kitchen/dining and living rooms both feature a bay window to the front and French doors out on to the rear garden. The living room also benefits from an additional third window providing a triple aspect. The open-plan kitchen and dining room also offers integrated Bosch appliances and LED downlights. A downstairs WC and handy storage cupboard complete this floor.
Moving upstairs, there are three bedrooms - including two doubles, with the master bedroom benefiting from an en suite shower room. The family bathroom comes fitted with quality Roca sanitaryware and chrome finish Vado taps.
Outside, you'll find a carport and an enclosed rear garden. The development also provides Fibre Broadband to the home to complement contemporary lifestyles.
* Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.30m x 2.75m
* Living Room: 5.30m x 3.35m
* Master Bedroom: 3.34m x 3.30m
* En suite
* Bedroom 2: 3.90m x 2.60m
* Bedroom 3: 2.66m x 2.60m
* Family Bathroom
Are you looking to move but haven't sold your existing property? Whether you are upsizing or downsizing, Bennett Homes offers a Part Exchange scheme on selected homes - meaning you may not need to wait. The scheme is subject to suitability criteria and T&Cs apply. To find out more, please contact us.
Help to Buy
The Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme is available on selected Bennett Homes properties up to a value of £600,000. All you need is a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage - with a 20% equity loan from the Government. T&Cs and eligibility criteria apply - please contact us for full details.
About Abbey Gardens, Thorpe-le-Soken
Offering the best of both country and contemporary living, Abbey Gardens is a collection of two, three, four and five bedroom homes set within the desirable village of Thorpe-le-Soken. Just six miles from the coast in one direction, and commutable to Colchester by road and rail in the other, the development is ideal for families, first time buyers, commuters and downsizers.
The development incorporates plenty of green space and landscaping, as well as an area of allotments. Each home includes integrated Bosch oven*, gas hob and dishwasher, superior quality bathroom fittings, LED downlights to the kitchen and bathroom, and Fibre Broadband to the home. *Rangemaster oven provided in selected plots.
Health & Education
* A well-regarded nursery is located adjacent to development
* Rolph CofE Primary School is a short distance away
* Tendring Technology College is also close by
* The high street includes a GP surgery
* Thorpe-le-Soken railway station is less than a mile away, with regular services to Colchester (approx. 20 mins) and direct trains into London Liverpool Street (approx. 1h 20m).
* Located close to the A133 - you can reach Colchester and the A12 within half an hour.
* A range of bus services run throughout the day, providing links to Colchester, Harwich, Walton-on-the-Naze and other coastal resorts.
* Stansted and Southend Airports can be reached in approx. one hour and provide international flights to Europe and beyond.
* The village high street includes a Tesco Express, a chemist, opticians, salons, pubs and other independent shops.
* Colchester (15 miles away) provides a range of supermarkets - including Waitrose and Sainsbury's, national chains, restaurants and entertainment venues.
* The Lifehouse Spa & Hotel is close by
* Hamford Water National Nature Reserve provides scenic walks across more than 5,000 acres.
* The popular seaside town of Frinton-on-Sea, with its sandy beaches, beautiful promenade and independent boutiques, is six miles away.
* Walton-on-the-Naze and Clacton-on-Sea are also within easy reach.
About Bennett Homes
Bennett Homes is a privately-owned and family-run business established over 70 years ago. Our workforce is trained in traditional skills, producing homes of the highest quality using first-class materials. We have earned and maintained a reputation for quality and customer care and are proud to have won the National Federation of Builder's House Builder of the Year Award on five occasions - most recently in 2019. Our homes are built to conform to all relevant Building Regulations and to exceed the National House Building Council's requirements. All properties are covered and protected by the NHBC 10 Year Buildmark Warranty.
All photographs and images are illustrative examples only. Internal photographs are indicative of typical homes by Bennett Homes and often depict rooms from an alternative property type, style or angle. Maximum dimensions are shown on all properties. Room dimensions and layouts may vary. All details are subject to change.
Frinton Road, Thorpe-Le-Soken, CO16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorpe-le-Soken Station0.6 miles
- Kirby Cross Station2.1 miles
- Weeley Station2.4 miles
About the development
Last few homes remaining at Abbey Gardens
- Walking distance to the village centre
- Close to primary and secondary schools
- Just six miles from the coast
- Reach Colchester in approx. 30 minutes by train or car
- Part Exchange available*
- Help to Buy available*
We are a multi-award-winning developer building high quality homes for over 70 years. Using craftsmen trained in traditional skills and only working with first-class materials, we create homes that people are proud to live in.
Bennett Homes is a family-run company who always put you, our customer, at the top of our agenda. We build attractive and spacious homes that are perfect for contemporary living. We look after you from first enquiry to receiving the keys to your new home and beyon
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot9AbbeyGardens. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.