The Vabel Lawrence, London, N15
- Contemporary apartments
- Exposed concrete ceilings
- Vabel designed bespoke kitchens
- Engineered timber flooring
- Private balcony
- 0.5 miles from Seven Sisters station
Nestled in a quiet, leafy green street in Seven Sisters, The Vabel Lawrence is an exceptionally well designed development comprising one, two and three bedroom apartments.
Each apartment is perfectly designed for the flow of modern life, while combining warehouse style living with an industrial feel; attractive and contemporary homes with excellent proportions, plentiful natural light and a robust, raw and refined material palette.
The large and adaptable open-plan living space connects kitchen, dining, relaxation and views extending onto a private balcony, ready for you to relax,work or host.
The high-specification interiors feature Vabel bespoke kitchens & lighting, matte black metal framework, sleek, stylish bathrooms with porcelain tiles to walls and floors, engineered timber flooring & underfloor heating throughout.
All apartments benefit from private outdoor space and access to a beautiful, landscaped communal courtyard.
As architects, designers, contractors and project managers, Vabel construct homes that are thoughtfully created with every home owner in mind. Their collective power and expertise mean every home is rigorously and resourcefully designed, crafted and built without compromise.
Everything you need is on your doorstep, from a wide range of local shops, to independent cafes, authentic restaurants, green space and excellent transport links. Seven Sisters is a dynamic and up-and-coming neighbourhood with easy access into London & East London.
Help To Buy is available on all one and two bedroom apartments.
Please note, we are currently holding physical viewings but recommend a virtual viewing in the first instance.
Square Footage: 990 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 249 years remaining.
The Vabel Lawrence, London, N15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seven Sisters Station0.4 miles
- South Tottenham Station0.6 miles
- Bruce Grove Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1990, Currell is a residential and commercial agency based in London, and in December 2018 became part of the Savills Group.
Our five residential sales and lettings offices, two new homes offices, two management offices and our commercial division sit across north, east and south east London, and form part of the wider Savills network with over 100 offices across the UK, and 600 globally.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ISN210034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, New Homes - Hackney Wick Fish Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.