Cow Lane, Womersley
- Four Double Bedroomed Detached
- Expansive Driveways To Front/Rear and Double Integral Garage
- Expansive Open Plan Kitchen and Family Room
- Lounge, Gymnasium and Office
- Modern En-Suite to Guest Bedroom
- Expansive Master Bedroom with Modern En-Suite Bathroom
- South Facing Landscaped Garden with Heated Patio Seating
- Contemporary and High Specification Throughout
- Potential for Further Expansion
- Sought After Village with Easy Access to Transport Links
**7 COW LANE**
Situated in the heart of picturesque Womersley, this four-bedroom detached family home is perfect for those seeking an idyllic countryside lifestyle within a small village community.
Turn onto Cow Lane, a quiet street adorned by picturesque homes this attractive double-fronted cottage sits, nestled behind a reclaimed Yorkshire stone wall that encases the driveway - offering a great amount of off-street parking.
Having been modernised and extended throughout, the true space on offer is deceptive from its quaint kerbside appeal. Every detail has been completed to a high specification from front to rear with no expense spared by the current owners.
From the impressive dining kitchen, you can slide open the expansive doors, spanning nearly the whole length of the property and immerse yourself in the outdoor space that is as pristine as the interior.
Upstairs the master bedroom is the perfect retreat after a hard day at the office. Benefiting from a large En-suite Bathroom with free standing bath it really is a space for you to unwind. Your sure to have friends and family queuing to stay over once they see the impressive guest suite. It surely gives the master bedroom a run for its money to say the least. A further two bedrooms, both a great size are perfect for a growing family or for extra guests and share use of the modern family bathroom.
Outside the current owners have thought of everything when designing this stylish, secluded garden.
Despite the benefit of being a south-facing sun trap in the summer, they wanted to ensure it could be enjoyed all year round.
The current vendors have made perfect use of the outside space. Creating the perfect area to entertain and allowing the living space inside to flow seamlessly to the outside. You will find a large hot tub, that could potentially be included in the sale, nestled underneath a sturdy wooden pagoda structure, sheltered from the rain but retaining a lovely view of the house and the enormous permanent seating area adjacent. After a dip, cosy up around the in-built fire pit.
With the addition of lawn area and second large table and chairs for dining al-fresco, there is plenty of opportunity to host a sizeable party without compromising on space or comfort.
If you are looking for a dream home to move straight into, you will not find a more stylish place than this.
**MOBILE BROWSING - PRESS THE QUICK EMAIL LINK TO REQUEST THE UNIQUE AND BESPOKE LUXURY BROCHURE**
**DESKTOP BROWSING – PRESS BELOW LINK TO OPEN FULL PROPERTY BROCHURE**
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Cow Lane, Womersley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitley Bridge Station2.8 miles
- Knottingley Station3.7 miles
- Hensall Station4.1 miles
About the agent
We are qualified experts at selling high-value, unique and outstanding homes across Yorkshire and beyond. Both our Property Sales and Creative Teams have the experience, knowledge and skills to market your home to the most suitable buyers and provide you with the highest level of dedicated support at every stage of your home selling.
Through expert market and local knowledge, and an assessment of your property, you will be advised on your best priced sales strategy. We will talk you thr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10600608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Enfields Luxe, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.