Bentley Lane, Meanwood
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- HOP MANAGED PROPERTY
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- HOUSE SHARE
- MEANWOOD LOCATION
- VIRTUAL TOUR AVALABLE
- LARGE COMMUNAL AREAS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- GREAT LANDLORD
Available NOW - 1 Room, 2 Bath.
HOP are delighted to offer this brilliant ALL-INCLUSIVE room in a well appointed 5 bedroom house share. The property is situated a short walk away from both Meanwood and the bars and restaurants of Headingley, making it ideal for young professionals.
ROOM Double bedroom, located on the first floor. The room is furnished with a double bed, bedside table and built-in wardrobes. The room is decorated white, and has a grey carpet.
LIVING ROOM Generous living room with neutral décor, The room is furnished with sofa space for 4, a coffee table and TV!
KITCHEN Smart, fully fitted kitchen with gas hob and oven, fridge and freezer, washer and cupboard space. The room is decorated white with tiled splash-back and black tile effect line.
Bentley Lane, Meanwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station1.0 miles
- Headingley Station1.2 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.3 miles
About the agent
For Students and Professionals across Leeds.
Life is stressful enough. Enjoy hassle-free living, with all your bills and rent already included in one simple monthly payment.
It's a no brainer. Let us handle the bills while you get on with the more important things in life!
- Hassle-free. We'll set up all the utilities for you.
- Make budgeting a doddle. Same payment each
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101428008654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HOP, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.