Foley Mews, Claygate, KT10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Modern mews style house
- EPC - C
- Completely renovated
- New kitchen & bathrooms
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Off road parking plus dedicated covered carport parking space
- Attractively landscaped rear garden
- Main reception room plus conservatory
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Foley Mews, Claygate, KT10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Claygate Station0.2 miles
- Hinchley Wood Station1.1 miles
- Esher Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Grosvenor Billinghurst are independent Estate Agents with many years of experience specialising in the sale and letting of residential property in Claygate, Hinchley Wood, Esher, Cobham, Woking and surrounding areas.
The Management team deal with all their clients in person believing this to be the best way to provide a truly professional service.
Grosvenor Billinghurst offer a high standard of traditional estate agency combining quality marketing and presentation with a friendly
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8800918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grosvenor Billinghurst, Claygate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.