Wharton Street, Clerkenwell, London, WC1X
- Stunning Period Home
- Grade II Listed
- Versatile Layout
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Easy Access for Kings Cross, Islington and Clerkenwell
- Offered Chain Free
A delightful Grade II Listed Georgian townhouse situated on one of Finsbury's most sought after streets. This family home has been refurbished to exacting standards and to a sophisticated style that is reflective of the buildings period.
Set over four floors and totaling approximately 1,810 sqft the accommodation includes a spacious open plan kitchen and dining room leading onto an extended family reception room on the lower ground floor. The reception room opens directly out onto a well maintained and secluded South facing garden. There is also the added benefit of separate utility room and WC on this floor.
The raised ground floor comprises of two versatile rooms that are currently used as a large study at the front, and guest bedroom at the rear. The master bedroom suite occupies the whole of the first floor and is made up of a rear facing bedroom, walk in wardrobe/dressing area at the front that leads onto a glorious marble finished en-suite bathroom. The upper floor comprises of a large bedroom and a separate family bathroom.
Wharton Street is ideally located for all the amenities of Upper Street and Clerkenwell whilst also in close proximity are the trendy restaurants and bars in Exmouth Market. Sadlers Wells theatre is also close by.
The City is within walking distance and there is a wealth of transport links to choose from including King's Cross (Eurostar), Farringdon (impending Crossrail) and Angel (Northern Line) stations as well as many bus routes leading to many notable central London destinations including the West End.
Square Footage: 1,810 sq ft
Wharton Street, Clerkenwell, London, WC1X
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.3 miles
- King's Cross Station0.4 miles
- King's Cross St. Pancras Station0.4 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLV177350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clerkenwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.