7 Moor Road, Ayr, KA8 9EW
- Spacious Lounge
- Family Room Extension
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Floored & Lined Attic Room
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Front & West Facing Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Popular Residential Location
In summary, the accommodation comprises; entrance vestibule, hall, bright and spacious lounge with bay window and feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen, family room extension with patio doors leading onto the rear gardens, rear hall with excellent walk in storage cupboard, two double bedrooms plus a modern shower room. From the hall there is access via a pull down ladder to a fantastic floored and lined attic room. The property is complete with gas central heating, double glazing and floor coverings throughout.
Externally there are well maintained gardens to the front and a large driveway provides secure off street parking for numerous vehicles which leads to a detached garage with light, power and up and over door. The rear garden is fully enclosed and west facing and enjoys a high degree of privacy.
Demand for properties within this sought after location remains extremely high therefore early viewing is recommended.
3' 5'' x 2' 2'' (1.05m x 0.65m)
8' 6'' x 7' 5'' (2.59m x 2.26m)
8' 7'' x 9' 7'' (2.61m x 2.93m)
16' 7'' x 12' 9'' (5.05m x 3.89m)
12' 2'' x 11' 8'' (3.70m x 3.56m)
8' 3'' x 11' 8'' (2.52m x 3.56m)
6' 6'' x 6' 1'' (1.98m x 1.85m)
11' 7'' x 9' 5'' (3.52m x 2.86m)
Lined Attic Room
13' 10'' x 12' 2'' (4.21m x 3.72m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesHome Report
7 Moor Road, Ayr, KA8 9EW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton-on-Ayr Station0.9 miles
- Prestwick Town Station1.4 miles
- Ayr Station1.8 miles
About the agent
At Donald Ross Residential, we believe in outstanding customer service for every client, from the first phone call to final handshake we create an individually designed service to fit with your specific requirements.
Our client focused service is designed to exceed expectations which larger counterparts struggle to offer. We understand that the key to enduring success is in the adoption of a client-centric and bespoke approach.
Buying, selling or renting a property is said to be o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10861230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Donald Ross Residential, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.