Glenvale Park, Niort Way, Wellingborough
- •CONTIBUTION TOWARDS STAMP DUTY
- •Open plan living perfect for family living
- •Spacious and contemporary living area
- •Four spacious bedrooms
- •Storage spaces and cupboards
- •Full Flooring Package Included
- •Single garage and driveway for two vehicles
- •Just 3 miles from Wellingborough train station
*CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS STAMP DUTY* The Lambeth. Perfect for Modern Living with a Spacious & Contemporary Kitchen/Dining Room with Doors that Open out to the Rear Garden* Plenty of Storage* A Light an Airy Lounge* Four Bedrooms the Master Bedroom with En- Suite. This is a beautiful New Family Home!
**CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS STAMP DUTY**
*Reserve Off Plan NOW* A Superb Range of Brand New 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Homes> Perfect for First Time Buyers, Growing Families & Downsizers Alike, With Something to Suit Every Need as Well as Every Budget* Call NOW> One of These Beautiful Homes Could be Yours
Glenvale Park is more than just a new development of homes, it’s an exciting new community on the edge of Wellingborough. Perfect for first time buyers, growing families and downsizers alike, it offers a superb range of 2, 3 & 4 bed family homes with something to suit every need as well as every budget. Thanks to a superb choice of 238 properties, you’ll find your dream home in a location that has everything you could wish for and more. To say Glenvale Park has it all is an understatement. Close to the historic market town of Wellingborough, it has been carefully designed to be a place to enjoy life to the full. Because as well as being ideally located for all the town centre has to offer, it includes a new local centre to shop, eat and drink, two primary schools, a nursery, a community centre, public square, family play park and over 200 acres of parkland. Easy access to the A509, A45 and M1 with superb travel links that place London St Pancras less than an hour away
**Stamp Duty Paid does not apply to investors or 2nd home purchasers**
This house is perfect for modern living with a spacious kitchen/dining with modern fittings. With an airy lounge and WC, the ground floor boasts extensive storage throughout.
The first floor is split into four well-sized bedrooms with the master bedroom adjoining a bright ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms are serviced by a modern bathroom with a shower over bath.
Kitchen / Utility
Choice of kitchen units**
Choice of work top with upstand**
Fan-assisted stainless electric oven with stainless steel chimney extractor hood
Fan-assisted, stainless steel electric double oven with stainless steel chimney extractor hood to 4-Bedroom Detached homes
Gas hob (600mm four burner standard, 900mm five burner hob to 4 Bedroom Detached homes) and stainless steel splash back
Low profile contemporary sink
Bathroom / En- Suite
Fitted white sanitaryware
Choice of wall tiles **
Chrome hair rinser and twist handle overflow to bath
Thermostatic shower in the en-suite*
Extractor fan to bathroom***
Dulux SupermaBrilliant White emulsion painted walls and ceilings
White gloss paint to interior wood work
Polish chrome ironmongery to internal doors
White sockets and switches
TV aerial socket to lounge
BT Openreach socket to lounge
2 zone programmable gas central heating system with thermostatic radiator valves
Mains fed smoke detectors to hall and landing
Turfed and / or Landscaped front garden*
Rotavated rear garden
UPVC double glazed windows
UPVC double glazed french doors**
External tap fitted to the rear of the home
Images, photographs and CGI's are representative only and are not plot specific. Images may also include optional upgrades at additional cost.
Availability of upgrades and standard choices are subject to build stage at point of reservation, and are *house type and **plot specific. Please see plot specific working drawings for more details. ***where not openable window present . These particulars do not wholly or in part constitute a contract or agreement and are for general guidance only. Please see our Sales Executive for full specification and plot details at this development.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Glenvale Park, Niort Way, Wellingborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wellingborough William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wellingborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR111360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.