Port Hall Street, Brighton
- An Extremely Spacious Mid Terrace Period Family Home
- Three Bedrooms With En Suite To Master
- Separate Lounge & Dining Room
- Private Rear Garden
- Sought After Port Hall Area Close To Excellent Local Schools & Seven Dials
- Stunning Family Bathroom
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- No Ongoing Chain
- Guide Price £650,000 - £675,000
On the ground floor you have a spacious sitting room with many period features, a delightful dining room for entertaining and a fully fitted kitchen / breakfast room. You also have access to the private rear garden which is ideal for those Summer barbeques and a safe space for children & pets alike to play out in. Moving up to the first floor you have two double bedrooms, one of which is extremely large. There you will also find the stunning modern fitted family bathroom with space for both a bath and a separate shower.
Moving to the second floor you have a magnificent master bedroom which is vast in size and also has plenty of handy in-eaves storage facilities. You also have an en suite shower room giving this room the real WOW factor! This house really is the perfect family home and will be sure to sell quickly!
SITTING ROOM 12' 6" x 12' 4" (3.81m x 3.76m)
DINING ROOM 11' 3" x 10' 6" (3.43m x 3.2m)
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM 12' 9" x 9' 9" (3.89m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM TWO 16' 4" x 12' 5" (4.98m x 3.78m)
BEDROOM THREE 11' 3" x 10' 6" (3.43m x 3.2m)
MASTER BEDROOM 19' 3" x 13' 2" (5.87m x 4.01m)
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
PRIVATE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
BrochuresA4 4 page portrai...
Port Hall Street, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Park Station0.6 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.6 miles
- Brighton Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Opening over 6 years ago Phillips & Still has quickly become one of Brighton & Hove's leading, award winning independent estate agents. Richard Phillips and Chris Still, the two managing directors, bring with them over 30 years of combined experience working as estate agents in Brighton and the surrounding area.
Our state-of-the-art office uses the latest technologies in modern estate agenting to make the customer experience transparent and accessible. Our primary aim is to ensure the h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101041003059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillips & Still, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.