Ham Manor Close, Angmering, West Sussex, BN16
- Situated On The Exclusive Private Ham Manor Estate
- Breathtaking Views Over Ham Manor Golf Course
- Versatile Accommodation
- Offering Four/Five Bedrooms
- Excellent Size Lounge
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room With Built-in Appliances
- Fantastic Sized Rear Garden Opening Onto Ham Manor Golf Course
- Stunning Master Bedroom With Built-in Wardrobes And En Suite Facility
- Garaging Plus Car Barn
STUNNING VIEWS ACCROSS GOLF COURSE
The Oaks is situated in a perfect position tucked away within this quiet cul-de-sac, backing directly onto Ham Manor Golf Course.
Having been completely modernised and remodelled over recent years, the property offers versatile and flexible accommodation. To the ground floor there is an excellent size hallway opening to the bright and spacious living room with dual aspect windows and is of excellent size and is located at the front of the property. The stunning open plan kitchen/dining room offers feature quartz worktops and several built-in appliances including double oven, dishwasher and wine cooler, also offering ample dining space and doors overlooking and leading to rear garden. There is a useful utility room also leading to a further ground floor cloakroom and integral garaging.
Also on the ground floor there is a fifth bedroom which alternatively could be used as a snug/office with adjoining shower room.
To the first floor there is an excellent size feature landing with door leading to the master bedroom which is bright and spacious with excellent size built-in wardrobes and a stylish en suite bathroom.
Further to the first floor there are three further good size bedrooms and the luxury family bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
To the outside of the property, the property is accessed via a gated driveway with ample parking leading to the garage with a further Car Barn to the side of the property which also provides further storage space.
The rear garden is a particular feature of the property, being one of the largest gardens we have seen on this lovely Estate and backing directly onto the golf course.
Offered for sale with no ongoing chain and so many stunning and individual features to offer, Michael Jones and Company highly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate this property.
Ham Manor Close, Angmering, West Sussex, BN16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angmering Station0.5 miles
- Littlehampton Station2.4 miles
- Arundel Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Michael Jones & Company, Rustington
1 & 2 Broadmark Parade, Broadmark Lane, Rustington, Littlehampton, BN16 2NE
Exceptional service all under one roof.
We opened our Rustington estate agents at the beginning of 2015 and are situated in a prominent position in the main shopping centre close to Waitrose and the local banks. If you are thinking of buying or selling in Rustington, please talk to our team, we offer free, no-obligation property valuations and market advice.
Now is a great time to put your property on the ma
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RUS210109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Company, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.