Frankel Avenue, Swindon
- A well presented two double bedroom ground floor apartment
- Situated close to the centre of this popular residential area
- Within walking distance of both the Orbital Centre and Redhouse Village Centre
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Designated (allocated) parking space. Owned outright as part of the title
- No onward chain
A WELL PRESENTED two bedroom ground floor apartment situated close to the centre of this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA within walking distance of the Orbital and Redhouse Village Centre. DESIGNATED PARKING SPACE and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A well presented two double bedroom ground floor apartment currently offered to the market situated close to the centre of this popular residential area within walking distance of both the Orbital Centre and Redhouse Village Centre.
The property was built by Bellway Homes and comprises entrance hall, an open plan lounge/kitchen, master bedroom with en suite shower room, a further double bedroom and a family bathroom.
Benefits include a designated car parking space to the rear and no onward chain. Viewing recommended.
Front door. Intercom. Storage cupboard. Airing cupboard. Night storage heater. Doors to lounge, bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge 16' 6" x 10' 7" ( 5.03m x 3.23m )
Three double glazed windows to front aspect. Night storage heater. TV point. Telephone point. Archway to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 6' 10" ( 2.39m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units comprising cupboards and drawers. Work surfaces. Built in electric oven and hob with extractor hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Sink and drainer unit. Tiling to water sensitive areas.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Night storage heater. Door to en suite.
Fitted with a white suite comprising shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Electric heater. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Night storage heater.
Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Electric heater. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
Designated parking space for one vehicle.
Available on request.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Frankel Avenue, Swindon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Connells, Swindon (North)
Unit B11 North Swindon District Centre, Thamesdown Drive, Swindon, SN25 4AN
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Swindon North for all your property needs
At Connells our tea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SDN309804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Swindon (North). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.