Malkin Drive, Church Langley, Harlow
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- En Suite To Master
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Great Condition Throughout
- Low Maintenance Garden
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Offered Freehold
- Close To Amenities And Primary Schools
- Easy Access For M11 & A414
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Edward Taub & Co
Edward Taub are delighted to offer For Sale, this two bedroom mid terrace house on Malkin Drive, part of the Church Langley development. Falling within the catchment area of both Church Langley & Henry Moore Primary Schools (OFSTED GOOD), this property is comprised of a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms with large en-suite to the master bedroom and a separate family bathroom (refurbished Jan 2021). The property also benefits from a downstairs cloakroom, under stairs storage as well as allocated off street parking for 2 vehicles and a paved, low maintenance rear garden and shed with gated access to the parking area.
The house is within close proximity of local shops and amenities including Tesco superstore as well as local pharmacy, restaurant and hairdressers. In addition, there is ease of access to the A414 & M11 offering links to London, Chelmsford and Stansted Airport.
To arrange a viewing, please call the sales team today.
Lounge - 4.5 x 4.0 (14'9" x 13'1") -
Kitchen - 3.3 x 1.9 (10'9" x 6'2") -
Master Bedroom - 3.0 x 2.8 (9'10" x 9'2") -
En Suite - 3.5 x 1 (11'5" x 3'3") -
Bedroom 2 - 4.0 x 2.6 (13'1" x 8'6") -
BrochuresBrochureMalkin Drive, Church Langley, Harlow
Malkin Drive, Church Langley, Harlow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlow Mill Station2.1 miles
- Harlow Town Station2.7 miles
- Sawbridgeworth Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Having been situated in our current offices for over 16 years Edward Taub & Company are the areas foremost Letting and Management agent.
Please contact us if you are considering letting or renting a property. We can provide a market appraisal as a free, no obligation service advising you of the rental figure you could achieve letting your property.
We are specialists in long and short term rentals including corporate lets, company lets and private lets
Edward Taub & Company
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30553155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Taub & Co, Buckhurst Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.