The Close, Church Street, Nuneaton, CV11
- APARTMENT OF THE WEEK
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL AMENETIES
- views of the church from your front window
- free coffee lounge
- guest suite
- Retirement living
- House management
- 24/7 Call
- 1 & 2 bed apartments
- Weekly activities
*CALL US TODAY TO ENQUIRE!*
Mccarthy Stone invites you with open arms to their exclusive over 60’s set in the heart of the historical town of Nuneaton.
This development has a range of one and two beds, you will benefit from owning your very own home, free from the worries of property up keep. With like-minded retirees, these properties also benefit from a house manager who takes all the concerns and worries away.
Mccarthy Stone pride themselves in resident satisfaction as they host regular activities and events for the residence and family and friends.
You’ll feel right at home in your beautiful new apartment in next to no time. It’s easy to relax knowing there’s a dedicated House Manager on hand during the day – a friendly face who will be around during office hours to provide help and support.
The Close had everything you may want all under one roof….
The home owners have access to the member’s lounge which they will be able to use at their leisure also will be able to host family and friends. The Close has a guest suite, which can be hired by the residents for guests just like staying in a hotel.
The little luxuries that are waiting for you at The close….
Having a high specification and range of appliances throughout the development helps residence feel at peace, appliances such as waist- height over, ceramic hob and integrated fridge/freezer
The luxurious bathrooms are not something to be missed with their thoughtful and modern design, which offers both functionality and safety, tiled, slip-resistant flooring.
Your new apartment in detail
• NHBC 10 year guarantee allows you to buy
• Double glazing to keep you warm and help
reduce your bills
• Walk-in wardrobe to all master bedrooms
• Balconies/Juliette balconies or patio areas to
• Telephone and television point in living room
• Sky Q connection point in
• Fitted kitchen with high gloss finish
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Electric oven at waist-height and ceramic
hob with extractor hood
• Anthracite steel sink
• Pelmet lighting
• Fitted shower, tiled with level access
• En-suite shower rooms to all master
• High quality sanitary fittings
Heating and finishes
• Panel heaters
• Neutral decor to coordinate with your
• Oak veneered doors giving your interior a
• Chrome door furniture for a stylish touch
Safety and security
• Camera entry system for additional peace of
• Smoke detector and intruder alarm
• Illuminated light switches in the bathroom,
master bedroom and hallway
• 24 hour emergency call system
Here are the links to the Virtual Tours:
Nuneaton - Homeowners Lounge:
Nuneaton - One Bedroom Apartment:
Nuneaton - Two Bedroom Apartment:
The Close, Church Street, Nuneaton, CV11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nuneaton Station0.3 miles
- Bedworth Station3.0 miles
- Hinckley Station4.0 miles
About the agent
John Shepherd is an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors providing a highly motivated and thoroughly professional Estate Agency service. We have five prominent residential sales offices in Warwickshire and the West Midlands. We also operate specialist New Homes, Lettings, Overseas, Commercial, Auctions, Surveying and Investment departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JSN210062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd, West Midlands - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.