Caerwys Road, Cwm Dyserth, Rhyl, Clwyd
- A charming detached stone built cottage
- Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Large garage with parking
- 2 Reception rooms and snug
- Mezzanine office area
- Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom w.c
- 3 Bedrooms and family bathroom
- Lawn and patio areas
The welcoming entrance hall has a quarry tiled floor and under floor heating with guest cloakroom and stairs to the first floor. Off to the left is the spacious beamed living room with feature fireplace inset with a Firefox stove. Off the living room is the snug which has stairs rising to the mezzanine office area. The second reception room has French doors leading out to the front parking area and garage. Subject to the necessary planning consent, this space could be separated into a granny annexe or self-contained holiday let, as it has its own separate entrance and parking allocation.
The spacious kitchen/breakfast room also has a quarry tiled floor with under floor heating, a beamed ceiling and exposed stone features. There are ample cupboards, a Caple stove and a built-in microwave combi oven. There is ample space for a free-standing fridge/freezer. The kitchen has access to a utility room which has a rear door to the side patio area.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle.
Cwm Dyserth is a small village in North Wales, located just a few miles from the coastal town of Prestatyn, and set on the side of a hill overlooking the stunning Denbighshire countryside. The village has a parish church and a pub, the Blue Lion, while further amenities, including a village store, pharmacy and pubs and restaurants, can be found in the larger village of Dyserth, 1.5 miles away.
The seaside resort town of Prestatyn offers a wider range of shopping, including supermarkets, and leisure facilities, including theatres, cinemas and leisure centres, plus a range of schools. Easy access to the A55 can be gained at Rhuallt, while mainline rail services are available from Prestatyn, 4 miles away.
Adjacent to Terfyn Cottage is another property and opposite are traditional outbuildings which altogether create a charming courtyard. There are two grassed areas at the front of the house and an adjacent patio, a further patio is situated at the side of the property and can be accessed via the utility room. To the left of the house is an attached large single garage, fully rewired with sockets and lighting and there is a parking area in front.
Caerwys Road, Cwm Dyserth, Rhyl, Clwyd
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Prestatyn Station3.2 miles
- Rhyl Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS170243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.