Kirkgate, Tydd St. Giles, Wisbech
- Holiday Home
- 18 Hole Golf and Leisure Facilities
- 2 Bedrooms
- Ensuite and Bathroom
- Rural Location
LEISURE AT ITS BEST!! This Holiday Lodge on the popular Tydd St Giles Golf Course with Leisure Centre Overlooking Ornamental Pond. Bright and light accommodation with 2 Bedrooms. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the Complex Facilities. Call Jodie Today To Find Out More .
This Holiday Lodge is located on the popular Tydd St Giles Golf and Leisure Centre. The site fees include Membership for 4 people. The modern bright and light accommodation offers comfortable holiday living.
Open Plan Living Area ideal for socialising with patio doors to the deck bringing the outside in. 2 Bedrooms with Ensuite and Bathroom Room. Parking and garden complete this lovely Holiday Home.
Open Plan/ Kitchen Diner
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Area. Having attractive fire place with Electric fire inset. Patio Doors leading outside, window and door to side. two radiators, recess lights, cupboard.
The Kitchen area has both wall and base level units, worktops, Asterite sink with mixer taps over, Built in oven with LPG Gas Hob with cooker hood over. Eye level Microwave, built in fridge/freezer, washing machine and slimline dishwasher. Multi windows to side.
having walk in dressing room with hanging and shelving leading to Ensuite. TV point, radiator window to side.
having Shower Cubicle, low level WC and vanity unit. towel radiator, window to side.
having built in wardrobes, radiator, window to side.
having bath, low level WC and Vanity unit. Towel radiator, window to side.
having Garden area to front and side. Allocated parking.
The site fees for this Lodge are currently £3,836.46 this includes water supply and waste collection. It also includes Membership for 4 people to the 18 hole Golf Course and Leisure Facilities including Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool and Restaurant. The Lodges have a 99 year lease from new and the benefit of a 12 month season.
From the Market Place, Long Sutton turn right and continue along this road taking the third turning right onto Wisbech Road. At the roundabout take the second turning continuing along Wisbech Road for some miles. At the signpost for Tydd St Giles turn right and continue again for some distance. The Golf Course is found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Kirkgate, Tydd St. Giles, Wisbech
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station11.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Long Sutton William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Long Sutton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LST104588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.