Dalston Lane, London, E8
- 3 Beds 2 Bath
- 2nd Floor
- Approx 1000sqft
- Brand new development
- Close to London Fields & Hackney Downs
A boutique collection of just 9 new apartments, perfectly located within the heart of London’s trendy East End. Only a short walk from the green open spaces of London Fields and Hackney Downs.
The spaces have been designed to create a selection of well appointed homes with high quality finishes and functional living in mind. Located on the corner of Cecilia Road & Dalston Lane the apartments are extremely well connected, allowing you to discover the best that East London has to offer.
Dalston Lane, London, E8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hackney Downs Station0.3 miles
- Dalston Junction Station0.4 miles
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.4 miles
About the agent
New Homes at Stirling Ackroyd have been active in the City fringe market for in excess of 15 years and have dealt with many high-profile schemes throughout the area. We have acted for many of the main house builders, as well as the more active niche developers.
Set up originally in a small office on Curtain Road, in the then unfashionable northern City fringe, we have watched the community we are part of grow into the prime property locations you see today. We have extensive experience
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW200152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.