Ffordd Cadfan , Bridgend
- Walking distance to schools
- Walking distance to shops
- Walking distance to a bus
- Access to the M4 0.5 Miles
- Excellent Condition
- New home style
- Off-street parking
- Family Home
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
*** NO CHAIN ***
Ffordd Cadfan Bridgend CF31
360 virtual reality tours available
Yopa Estate Agents Cardiff & Vale offers this stunning three bedrooms detached property. Located in Bridgend, CF31. The property offers a driveway with a detached garage, with side access to the rear garden. Entering the property, you have a large entrance hall. The living room is very spacious with large windows attracting lots of natural light. Downstairs WC with built-in storage under the stairs. The dining room is open plan with the kitchen, double doors leading out to the garden. Space for a dining table and chairs perfect for family & friends gatherings. The kitchen has plenty of storage appliances with space & integrated electrical appliances. Separate utility room for the washing machine and other appliances, the boiler is located here also a side door leading out to the garden. The garden is split with grass and a patio with side access, one to the driveway and one to the house's side onto the road.
Upstairs the bathroom is in excellent condition with a bath. All bedrooms are double size layouts, with the master bedroom being kingsize. Ensuite with a shower fitted giving the master room effect.
12'11" x 12'4"
( 3.93m x 3.76m )
Kitchen / Diner
18'2" x 11'0"
( 5.55m x 3.36m )
9'8" x 5'5"
( 2.96m x 1.66m )
3'2 x 5'5"
( 0.98m x 1.66m )
6'10" x 6'10"
( 2.09m x 2.08m )
8'6" x 9'2"
( 2.59m x 2.78m )
9'8" x 9'2"
( 2.96m x 2.78m )
12'11" x 12'10"
( 3.93m x 3.92m )
5'3" x 5'11"
( 1.61m x 1.81m )
EPC band: B
Are you looking to sell?
Call us or go on our website to book a free valuation today.
360 Virtual Tours + 3D/2D Floorplans Premium
Showcase your property to the highest standard with the modern technology included in the premium bundle.
A full service
Everything traditional estate agents do, we do too. We're also here in the evenings and at weekends, when you need us most.
Fair fixed fees
You'll only pay one fee, and it's fixed from the beginning. There are no surprises, and we never add commission.
Pay when sold
For extra peace of mind, choose to pay our fair fixed fee only when your home has sold. Or, if you'd prefer, pay upfront.
Local estate agents
Your dedicated local estate agent and their team of property experts will be with you at every step until your home has sold.
Catch up with viewing requests, offers, and feedback whenever you want using our simple online tool, YopaHub.
Our partners can help with mortgages and conveyancing, and every homeowner gets a free utility switching service.
Ffordd Cadfan , Bridgend
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wildmill Station0.6 miles
- Bridgend Station0.9 miles
- Sarn Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the South West. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 199066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.