- Fabulous Views Over Woodland
- Luxury Two Double Bedroom Flat
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Integrated Appliances
- Living Room with Access to Balcony
- Fabulous Views Over Woodland
- Allocated Parking Space
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Access To Multiple Communal Gardens
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
Doors leading to all rooms. Radiator. Smooth walls and ceiling with inset spotlights. Storage cupboards.
LIVING ROOM 12' 6" (3.81m) x 24' 3" (7.39m)::
Double glazed window to side aspect. Double glazed French doors to balcony. Smooth walls and ceiling. Radiator.
KITCHEN 12' 6" (3.81m) x 18' 6" (5.64m)::
Stone effect tiled floor. Matching wall and base units with contrasting worktop over. Tiled splash back. Integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Radiator. Double glazed window to front aspect. Smooth walls and ceiling with inset spotlights.
BEDROOM ONE 10' 9" (3.28m) x 13' 9" (4.19m)::
Double glazed window to side aspect. Smooth walls and ceiling. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator. Door leading to:-
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Complementary wall and floor tiling with decorative natural stone border. Raised walk-in shower with shower head over, wall mounted wash basin and w.c. with hidden cistern. Extractor fan. Smooth walls and ceiling with inset spotlights. Heated towel rail.
BEDROOM TWO 8' 7" (2.62m) x 13' 9" (4.19m)::
Double glazed French door to balcony. Built-in wardrobe. Smooth walls and ceiling. Radiator.
Matching wall and floor tiling with glass mosaic border. Panelled bath with mixer tap shower over, wall hung ceramic wash basin and w.c. with hidden cistern. Smooth walls and ceiling with inset spotlights. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Sizable balcony accessed from the living room and second bedroom with views over Southampton Golf Course and allocated parking for one vehicle. Access to multiple communal gardens.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swaythling Station1.4 miles
- St. Denys Station1.7 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Our Southampton branch is located in the city's business district, at the Northern end of London Road in the heart of Southampton City Centre. So a visit to us presents the perfect base from which to explore the city. Southampton City Art Gallery, The Mayflower Theatre, and The Sea City Museum are just a handful of local attractions on our doorstep. While our in-house area specialists and expert valuers are on hand to advise you on every aspect of buying, selling or renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PSHCC_632463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.