Newland, Newland, Selby
- Immaculately Presented Semi-Detached Family Home
- New Windows And Doors
- New Driveway Providing Ample Off Road Parking
- Three Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Orangery To The Rear Of The Property
- New Fitted Kitchen
- Recently Decorated Throughout
- Popular Village Location
Immaculately presented three bedroom bungalow situated on a large plot in the popular village location of Newland, Selby. Briefly comprising of Three double bedrooms, family bathroom, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen leading to an Orangery to the rear. New driveway and great outdoor space.
Immaculately presented three bedroom bungalow situated on a large plot in the popular village location of Newland, Selby.
Briefly comprising of three double bedrooms, family bathroom, spacious lounge, Modern fitted kitchen leading to an Orangery to the rear, new driveway and great outdoor space. Newly decorated throughout and new doors and windows have recently been installed. The front garden has security outdoor lighting, with a stoned driveway for ample off road parking. Gas supply and septic tanks are situated under planting, shrubbery and trees surround the plot and the lawn has been carefully manicured. Side access is available to the front and rear of the property.
It is situated ideally close to Selby and Goole and offers great transport links to the M62 and M18 for those who commute into Leeds, York or Hull.
Door to the front elevation with frosted glass panels either side and tiled flooring.
Storage room with shelving units and a fridge and carpeted.
Lounge 11' 8" x 14' 3" ( 3.56m x 4.34m )
Window to the front elevation, fire place with electric fire. Wall lights, radiator and TV point. Carpeted with an archway leading to the third bedroom.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and sink/drainer. Electric oven with electric hobs and cooker hood. Integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine point. Lighting situated under cabinets and open feature through to the orangery. Laminate flooring throughout.
Orangery 10' 8" x 11' 9" ( 3.25m x 3.58m )
UPVC windows to the rear and side elevation with a door to the side. Two radiators, laminate flooring and TV point.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 12' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.76m )
Double bedroom with window to the front elevation, carpeted throughout with radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 11' 2" ( 2.67m x 3.40m )
Double bedroom with window to the rear elevation, laminate flooring, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.67m )
Double bedroom with window to the rear elevation, carpeted throughout, radiator and TV point.
Window to the rear elevation, bath with mixer taps and shower over bath. Fully tiled throughout with vinyl flooring. WC with wash hand basin, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Newland, Newland, Selby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rawcliffe Station1.8 miles
- Goole Station3.3 miles
- Snaith Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Selby William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Selby
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL106864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.