High Street, Finstock, Oxfordshire
- Period features
- Popular village location
- Extensive garden
- Garage and Driveway Parking
- Offers over the asking price being considered
From the hallway, step into the dual aspect living room. Wooden flooring, exposed beams and an inglenook fireplace make this a cosy place to spend your evenings.
The separate dining room is big enough to be a second living area that you can sit and relax in as well as gather for family meals at the dining table.
There are doors leading to the conservatory and with underfloor heating this is a usable space all year round, and perfect for parties and gatherings.
The kitchen has a good mix of floor and wall units that helps keep surfaces clutter free and there's a separate utility with space for appliances and a door to the garden.
Upstairs, the master bedroom is dual aspect so gets plenty of natural daylight and has the bonus of an en suite bathroom.
The next three bedrooms have more than enough room for a double bed in each.
The fifth would be ideal as a child's bedroom or study.
The bathroom has a separate shower cubicle as well as a bath.
The garden is a real surprise and bigger than you would expect.
Steps lead up to an area with a water feature and up to the top level with secluded lawn area.
The garage can be accessed from the rear garden and has a useful separate store area.
If you are looking for a property in the area, we recommend coming to see this property for yourself.
The seller is considering offers over the asking price
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
High Street, Finstock, Oxfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finstock Station1.0 miles
- Charlbury Station2.2 miles
- Ascott-under-Wychwood Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Gatekeeper is a little different. We sell, let and manage properties in Witney, Banbury, Bicester, Swindon and Aylesbury, but we don't need a branch in every town.
Our staff are all shareholders in the business and work together, sharing knowledge in one central office.
Our regional teams maintain a local focus by getting out every day to visit property and customers, ensuring their understanding of each market is first-rate.
If you're selling or letting, market appraisals a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gatekeeper, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.