Roslyn Court, Ely
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen & Wet Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Overlooking Attractive Communal Gardens
- Development Specifically Those 70 Years Old or Over
- Residents Lounge/Restaurant
- 1 Hour Per Week Domestic Assistance
- Attractive Views & Adjoining Country Park
ENTRANCE HALL With 24 hour emergency response pull-cord, large walk-in storage cupboard housing the electric boiler, under floor heating.
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 20' x 10' 9" (6.1m x 3.28m) With large picture window to side aspect giving an attractive view across fields, double glazed window to front aspect overlooking the communal gardens, telephone point, television point, under floor heating
KITCHEN 9' 10" maximum x 8' 1" maximum (3m x 2.46m) With double glazed window to front aspect overlooking the communal gardens, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, fitted with a range of matching eye and base level storage units, work surfaces and drawers, built-in electric oven, hob and extractor hood, fridge/freezer, under floor heating.
BEDROOM 1 13' x 10' 6" (3.96m x 3.2m) With French doors onto communal gardens, walk-in wardrobe with light, under floor heating, telephone point, television point.
BEDROOM 2 16' 3" maximum x 10' 8" maximum (4.95m x 3.25m) With double glazed French doors onto communal garden, under floor heating.
WET ROOM With electric shower, grab rail and curtain, low level WC, vanity unit with wash basin and cupboards beneath, slip resistant flooring, heated towel rail, under floor heating.
WC With low level WC, vanity unit with wash basin, under floor heating.
The vendor informs us that they currently pay £813.00 per month which includes ground rent and service charge. There is a 999 year lease dating from 1st July 2017.
AGENTS NOTE The service charge includes 24 hour emergency call system, cleaning of communal windows, water rates for communal areas and apartments, electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas, upkeep of gardens and grounds, repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas, contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas, building insurance.
The service charge does not cover external costs such as Council Tax, electricity or television licence.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Roslyn Court, Ely
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ely Station0.7 miles
- Littleport Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Cheffins' offices are open. The safety of our clients and staff is our overriding priority and we have protocols in place to carry out valuations and viewings as safely as possible. We ask that should you need to visit our offices, that you telephone or email us in advance to book an appointment; this will enable us to restrict the number of visitors to the office so that we can safely adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Established in 1825, Cheffins estate ag
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100539075524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheffins Residential, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.