Cromwell Fields, Upwood Road, Bury
- LIVING ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS TO REAR
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA WITH UTILITY
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE AND FITTED WARDROBE
- THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- INTEGRAL GARAGE AND ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- LOCATED IN BURY
- CLOSE TO LOCAL TOWNS AND CITIES
- STUNNING DEVELOPMENT
PLOT 10 - THE LINGFIELD
A classic four bedroom home, this detached house offers versatile living areas, perfect for families.
Larkfleets latest development is situated in the heart of Bury, a picturesque village on the outskirts of the market town of Ramsey. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, the 1, 3 and 4 bedrooms homes available at Cromwell fields are perfect for buyers looking to strike that just right work-life balance. Well placed for access to major cities and towns such as London, Cambridge, Peterborough, Huntingdon, Corby and Kettering. Bury is the ideal location for homeowners looking to experience life in the country without surrendering an easy commute.
Living Room 16' 3" x 11' 2" ( 4.95m x 3.40m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 8" x 9' 8" ( 5.99m x 2.95m )
Utility 9' 8" x 5' 8" ( 2.95m x 1.73m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 14' 3" x 9' 7" ( 4.34m x 2.92m )
En Suite (inc Shower Unit) 9' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.31m )
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.43m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Three 15' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.70m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.51m )
Bathroom (exc Door Recess) 6' 9" x 5' 6" ( 2.06m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Cromwell Fields, Upwood Road, Bury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whittlesea Station7.7 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Werrington for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WRN304201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.