Drury Lane, Liverpool
- Studio Apartment
- 24 Hour Concierge
- On Site Gym
- No Parking
- Investment Only
- City Centre Location
- Tenanted until October 2022
- Council Tax Band A
Ascend are pleased to offer for sale this modern, recently refurbished apartment, ideal for investment and owner occupation.
A magnificent Studio Apartment in a wonderful location, situated in Liverpool L2, offering amazing comfortable living and convenience with simplicity.
The Apartment is presented in outstanding condition and fitted with all the basic facilities like: 24 hour private gym, Close to public transport, Concierge, Double glazing, Fitted Kitchen, Fully furnished to high spec, Intercom entry system, Premium City Centre location, Shops and amenities nearby.
An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Images are for marketing purposes only.
Tenanted until October 2022
Lease 250 years from Jan 2016
Ground Rent £250pa
Service Charge £884.64
Council Tax Band A
BrochuresDrury Lane, Liverpool
Drury Lane, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- James Street Station0.1 miles
- Moorfields Station0.3 miles
- Liverpool Central Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to an independently-run, independently-minded estate and lettings agency.
Ascend was founded on the belief that estate agents could do a lot better.
We'd been working in the industry for a long time and were frustrated that most agencies were just so ordinary. Like their houses, these places were in need of a new lick of paint. Bit of rising damp in the basement too.
So we decided to build our own home.
This new home wasn't made of sticks or straw. It was found
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30529586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascend, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.