Avondale Road, Birmingham
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOFT ROOM
- TWO RECEPTIONS ROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS WC AND SHOWER
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM
- REAR GARDEN
*** TERRACED ** THREE BEDROOMS ** CONVERTED LOFT ROOM ** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS ** KITCHEN ** DOWNSTAIRS WC WITH SHOWER ** DOWNSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM ** REAR GARDEN ** CALL NOW TO VIEW ***
A well presented extended three bedroom terraced property located in Sparkhill. Close to local amenities and a short drive into the City centre the property is in a great location! The property in brief comprises of three bedrooms, converted loft room, two reception rooms, kitchen, downstairs wc with shower and downstairs bathroom. Call now to view !
Tarmac frontage with wall to front.
Lounge 12' 4" into bay x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.76m into bay x 3.48m into recess )
Obscure double glazed door to front, double glazed bay window to front, fireplace, ceiling light point and radiator.
Dining Room 11' x 17' 6" ( 3.35m x 5.33m )
Sky light, stairs to first floor accommodation, two ceiling light points, two radiators and storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' into recess x 13' 4" ( 3.05m into recess x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to rear, sky light, wall, base and drawer units, rolled edge work surface, tiled to splash prone areas, sink and drainer with mixer tap, gas hob and oven, plumbing for washing machine, two ceiling light points, radiator and obscure double glazed door to side.
Downstairs Shower Room
Shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, walls part tiled and ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, hand wash basin with mixer tap and storage below, low level wc, stainless steel towel radiator, fully tiled, ceiling light point and wall mounted boiler.
Ceiling light point, radiator and stairs to loft room.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.23m x 3.40m into recess )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 9' ( 2.46m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, radiator and understairs storage.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 5' 6" into recess ( 3.76m x 1.68m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Loft Room 13' 5" plus recess/eaves x 11' 7" ( 4.09m plus recess/eaves x 3.53m )
Sky light, ceiling light point and radiator.
Low maintenance paved rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Avondale Road, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Small Heath Station0.8 miles
- Tyseley Station0.9 miles
- Spring Road Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Shirley Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Shirley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! W
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY108886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.