Westbury, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9 3EH
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- period character and charm
- central town location
- Recently refurbished throughout
- courtyard garden
The property is situated in Westbury, and is within a few yards of Digby Road and Halfmoon Street, putting the town's shops and services within easy access. Although the property does not come with parking, there is street-side parking near by. The Railway station is a few minutes walk, and this puts London Waterloo in just over two hours.
Accommodation as follows:-
Entrance Hall with storage, and door to courtyard
Inner Hall with walk in store
Reception Room 1 - decorative fireplace, sash window, wall and ceiling lighting
Reception Room 2 - interconnecting door, and door from inner hall, display shelving, sash window with shutters, wall and ceiling lighting
Kitchen with extensive range of modern units, built in oven and hob, space for appliances, space for table, ceiling and wall lighting.
Utility Room with sink and work surface, space for appliances
Ground floor Shower Room with tile flooring easy access wet-room style large shower, white suite.
Rear Hall and store cupboard, door to courtyard garden
From the Inner Hall stairs rise to first floor landing, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 - double bedroom with exposed beams
Bedroom 2 - double bedroom with adjoining
Shower Room, white suite, heated towel rail
Bedroom 1 - large double bedroom with exposed beams
Dressing Room with built in wardrobes
Bathroom with Shower cubicle, bath, white suite and heated towel rail
Stairs to Second Floor Landing
Attic Room 1
Attic Room 2
The Courtyard garden is a blank canvas! central path connects the access, beds are ready to be cultivated and planted
Gas central heating.
Pets and children at permission of the landlord.
Westbury, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9 3EH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sherborne Station0.2 miles
- Thornford Station3.6 miles
- Yetminster Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Stockwood Lettings is an Independent Letting Agency. We work closely with our landlords and tenants alike and we make it our priority to match the right person to the right house. That’s why at a valuation we will ask about the neighbourhood and neighbours, as it would be wrong to install a young family in an area predominantly occupied by the elderly. Ten years in this industry has taught us how important it is to get this right.
All members of staff have excellent local knowledge, all
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference devonia. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stockwood Lettings, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.