Summer House, Jewellery Quarter
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
* Integrated kitchen appliances to include oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
* Wood effect flooring to lounge, kitchen and hallway. Carpet to bedroom. Luxury vinyl to bathroom.
* Full height wall tiling around bath/shower.
* Ladder style polished chrome heated towel rail.
* Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout.
* Hardwood veneered, solid core entrance door with spy hole.
* Hardwood veneered internal doors throughout.
* Audio intercom system.
* Low energy LED down lighters to kitchen area.
St Georges Urban Village is currently Birmingham's largest residential development offering a high-end residential scheme with its own distinctive and creative identity. It represents a secure investment building on demand in Birmingham for high quality city living options, whilst also offering a dynamic community and vibrant place to live.
It is a great place to live with more than 80 restaurants, bars and cafés. Other centrally located facilities include a Post Office, a Tesco supermarket and Tesco Express, pharmacy, dentist, gyms and several hair salons. The Hockley Health Centre provides an important facility. The Jewellery Quarter is well served by public transport and Snow Hill Station now has its own entrance in the area. The main Central Area of Birmingham including the world famous Bull Ring is just a 10 - 15 minute walk away.
Walk - Jewellery Quarter Train Station 7 mins, Colmore Business District 10 mins, St Paul's Square bars & restaurants 8 mins, The Jam House live music venue 8 mins, Tesco Superstore 7 mins
Drive - Symphony Hall 8 mins, New Street station 10 mins, Bullring shopping centre 10 mins, Mailbox 7 mins, Barclaycard Arena 2 mins, Library of Birmingham 4 mins
Train - Stratford-upon-Avon 56 mins, Manchester 90 mins, London 83 mins, Heathrow 151 mins
Summer House, Jewellery Quarter
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.3 miles
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Seven Living is a boutique sales & lettings agency, specialising in short, mid & long term rentals nationwide. Our mission is to provide a significantly higher level of client & tenant service. Our innovative and proactive team will ensure you receive the highest levels of service & best possible solution in every scenario.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ARU-296117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seven Living, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.