Marine Parade, Brighton
- Stunning Grade II Listed Family House
- Six Bedrooms
- Five Reception Rooms
- Over 4000 Square Feet
- Exceptional Sea Views
- Five Luxurious Bathrooms
- Unique 75 Ft Long Garden
- Self-contained One Bed LGF Apartment
- Off-Street Parking
- Rare Whole House in Prime Brighton Seafront Location
Set on the seafront address of Marine Parade, you enter the property at ground floor level via marble steps and after passing through the front door you are greeted by sheer elegance throughout. The open plan kitchen/dining room is the perfect space for entertaining whilst taking in the splendid sea views. The contemporary designed kitchen has ample amount of storage space and is finished exquisitely with Calcutta Gold Quartz worktops.
The rest of the ground floor comprises of a traditional cloakroom followed by a delightfully cosy snug area that leads to the quaint conservatory; a lovely space for unwinding and relaxing. Thereafter, you enter the garden - this is another unique quality the property offers, being in excess of 75 feet deep. Set over two tiers with paving area to the lower tier and AstroTurf to the upper is another great example of the entertaining space the property has to offer.
The grand reception room to the first floor is simply stunning and boasts the most the beautiful sea views encompassing the English Channel, the historic Palace Pier and Brighton i360. The room offers an abundance of period features including the striking chandeliers and matching marble fireplaces. Floor to ceiling windows lead you to the balcony where you can watch the sun set across the city of Brighton.
Serving the rest of the house is a further four bedrooms and two bathrooms, with the front bedrooms again benefitting from the splendid sea views, home office and not forgetting the self-contained apartment to the lower ground floor.
BrochuresBrochureMarine Parade, Brighton
Marine Parade, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station1.2 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.5 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station2.0 miles
About the agent
At Pearson Keehan we specialise in both sales and lettings in Brighton & Hove along with the surrounding areas. With over 30 years combined experience in the property industry, directors Chris Pearson and Kevin Keehan were both born and raised in Brighton & Hove and take pride in being an independent agency in this wonderful city. Our dynamic approach and expert local knowledge lends itself perfectly to an ever-changing property market so if you are buying, renting, selling or letting we have
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30558180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearson Keehan, Brighton and Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.