Broomfield Avenue, Worthing, BN14 7SE
- Extended semi Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Separate Reception rooms
- Home Office/Gym
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor Cloak Room
- Beautifully Presented Inside & Out
- Off Road Parking
- Useful Loft Space
- Popular Location
EXTERNAL The front garden is block paved to provide off road parking. The rear garden is laid to lawn with fence and hedge borders and there is a sun trap patio to the far corner.
LOCATION Located in a highly sought after road in the Thomas A Becket area of Worthing. Local shops are available within a short walk from the property at either Rectory Road or Broadwater's main high street. Falling under the popular Thomas A Becket and Broadwater C of E Primary school catchment area the road is very popular with families of all ages.
Both Worthing and West Worthing Stations are easily accessible by foot or by car. Buses run along nearby Wiston Avenue or Poulters Lane.
ENTRANCE HALL 13' 8" x 10' 0" (4.17m x 3.05m)
LOUNGE 14' 1" x 11' 0" (4.29m x 3.35m)
DINING ROOM 12' 6" x 11' 0" (3.81m x 3.35m)
KITCHEN 10' 6" x 8' 11" (3.2m x 2.72m)
UTILTY ROOM 5' 2" max x 3' 4" (1.57m x 1.02m)
OFFICE/GYM 14' 11" x 7' 7" (4.55m x 2.31m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING 10' 7" x 6' 11" (3.23m x 2.11m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 1" x 11' 0" (4.29m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 7" x 11' 0" (3.84m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM THREE 10' 7" x 9' 1" (3.23m x 2.77m)
BATHROOM 10' 5" x 6' 1" (3.18m x 1.85m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front PageEPC 2
Broomfield Avenue, Worthing, BN14 7SE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Worthing Station0.8 miles
- Worthing Station0.9 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Jacobs Steel is an estate agency with a difference. We know how important buying and selling is to you. That's why our team give a personal service to each and every one of our customers. You'll have a direct line to your preferred agent: we'll never leave you in the dark where your property is concerned.
Our offices stretch along the south coast of England from West Worthing over to Shoreham-By-Sea; you'll find us at a convenient location to vi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791077057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.