Yapton Lane, Walberton
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Home
- Rural Location
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Large Garden
- Summer House / Bar
- Off Road Parking
The rear garden reaches back 100 yards with a huge garage and summer house. With entertaining spaces aplenty, the garden lends itself to summer BBQ's and family gatherings.
The property itself has an inherent feeling of space wherever you go. The downstairs is laid out in a horseshoe shape with the kitchen/diner leading around to a rear reception/dining room and conservatory. A cosy reception room to the front of the house finishes off a really well laid out living space.
The first floor is made up of a large double en-suite master bedroom, two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
A fantastic family home in a lovely location. Viewings are highly recommended and welcomed by the vendors.
Contact Jon @ NEXA to take a look inside.
- Front Reception: 20'1 × 13'1 (6.13m × 4m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 20'1 × 12'5 (6.12m × 3.78m)
- Dining Room: 15'1 × 10'4 (4.6m × 3.15m)
- Utility Area: 8'6 × 8'2 (2.58m × 2.49m)
- Bedroom 1: 25'4 × 19'3 (7.72m × 5.87m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 × 11'3 (3.77m × 3.42m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'4 × 8' (3.77m × 2.44m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'5 × 5'7 (2.25m × 1.7m)
- Garage: 37'10 × 10'2 (11.54m × 3.1m)
BrochuresNexa Main Brochur...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Yapton Lane, Walberton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnham Station1.6 miles
- Ford Station2.0 miles
- Arundel Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103284002498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEXA Properties, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.