- INVESTORS ONLY
- 3 Bedroom Terraced House
- Well Presented Throughout
- Modern fitted Kitchen/ Diner
- Light and airy Living Room
- Private Rear Garden
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Three good sized bedrooms
Taylor Robinson welcome to the market a 3-bedroom mid terrace family home. The property in brief comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, light and airy living room, kitchen/ diner with a modern fitted kitchen and access to the private rear garden. The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom fitted in a white contemporary suite. Externally you will find a private rear garden with artificial grass. THIS PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD WITH TENANTS IN SITU.
Call Taylor Robinson today to book your viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ifield Station0.7 miles
- Crawley Station1.5 miles
- Faygate Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Twenty-eight years later and Taylor Robinson is one of the largest and most respected estate agents in the region.
From our office we cover the entire Crawley, Horsham and East Grinstead area, and our highly trained local staff pride themselves on their excellent regional, property and compliance knowledge, the customer care they offer everyone in the process, and their tenacity to match people to properties. When you find you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10865401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Robinson, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.