Grove Park Terrace, Harrogate, HG1 4BW
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
GROUND FLOOR Security-controlled entrance door leads to -
COMMNAL ENTRANCE HALL With stairs leading to the upper floors.
SECOND FLOOR Private front door leads to -
LOUNGE 15' 11" x 9' 5" (4.85m x 2.87m) Double-glazed window to front, laminate wood flooring and coved ceiling. Feature fireplace and night storage heater.
KITCHEN 12' 0" x 6' 4" (3.66m x 1.93m) With large skylight window providing ample natural daylight. Fitted base cupboards with work surfaces above having inset single-drainer stainless-steel sink unit, plus matching wall-mounted units. Built-in ceramic hob with oven below and extractor hood above. Plumbing for washing machine and laminate wood flooring.
BEDROOM 15' 2" x 9' 5" (4.62m x 2.87m) A double bedroom with double-glazed window to rear, laminate wood flooring, night storage heater and coved ceiling.
SHOWER ROOM 9' 1" x 3' 1" (2.77m x 0.94m) Modern suite comprising low-flush WC, pedestal wash-hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle. Half-tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan and coved ceiling.
SERVICES All mains services with the exception of gas.
COUNCIL TAX This property has been placed in council tax band A.
TERMS 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. No pets, children or sharers.
3. Each applicant is required to complete an application form to apply for a property. An application is not deemed as put forward until ALL applicants have returned a fully completed form to the agent.
4. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
5. The holding deposit is the equivalent of 1 weeks rent payable to reserve a property.
6. The holding deposit can be retained by the agent/landlord in certain circumstances if the tenancy does not go ahead as outlined within Schedule 1, Tenant Fees Act 2019.
7. The Bond (security deposit) is the equivalent of 5 weeks rent payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market pending referencing and right to rent checks as soon as an application is provisionally accepted by the landlord and a holding deposit has been paid.
9. The holding deposit will be used as part of your first months rent payment if the application comes to fruition.
10. The deadline for agreement is 15 calendar days from the date the holding deposit is received by the agent.
11. The move-in date must be no more than 30 days after payment of the holding deposit. The move in date will be agreed at the application stage.
12. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
13. Tenants are responsible for any permitted payments if applicable throughout the tenancy.
14. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
15. Verity Frearson is a member of RICs, which is a client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) which is a redress scheme.
16. This property will NOT be managed by Verity Frearson.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front PageEPC 2
Grove Park Terrace, Harrogate, HG1 4BW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.6 miles
- Starbeck Station1.2 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Verity Frearson Residential Lettings & Management team have been offering a comprehensive and personal service to landlords in the town for over 80 years and have extensive knowledge of the local area.
We are Licensed members of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) - the UK's foremost professional body for letting agents, RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors), The Property Ombudsman and TDS (The Dispute Service). As members of the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100470015729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Verity Frearson, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.