Bessemer Road, WELWYN GARDEN CITY
- Second Floor Studio Apartment
- Close Proximity to Train Station
- Lift Access
- Beautiful Communal Area
- Allocated Parking
- Concierge Service
This fantastic second floor studio apartment within a short walk to Welwyn Garden City town centre and train station, offers modern open plan living including amtico flooring, kitchen/lounge area with integrated appliances, separate bedroom and modern bathroom.
This fantastic studio apartment located in the popular location within close proximity to Welwyn Garden City town centre and train station, offering modern open plan kitchen/lounge area with integrated appliances, separate cosy bedroom space and modern bathroom. The property is ideally situated in the popular location of Empire House, within close proximity to Welwyn Garden City town centre and station. Welwyn Garden City offers fantastic versatile living with great train links to Kings Cross and the town benefits from an array of shops, John Lewis including restaurant and bars.
Storage Cupboard, Video Entry Phone, Amtico Flooring
Kitchen/lounge 18' 3" x 11' 4" ( 5.56m x 3.45m )
Fitted Kitchen with Wall and Base Units, Double Glazed to Rear, Sink and Drainer, Work Surfaces Integrated Electric Oven and Electric Hob, Cooker Hood, TV Point, Integrated Washing Machine, Space for Fridge, Radiator, Amtico Flooring
Bedroom 11' 4" x 11' ( 3.45m x 3.35m )
Radiator, Amtico Flooring
Heated Towel Rail, Bath with Mixer Taps, Shower, Wash Hand Basin, Vanity Unit, Extractor Fan, Shaver Point, W/C, Amtico Flooring
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bessemer Road, WELWYN GARDEN CITY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welwyn Garden City Station0.5 miles
- Welwyn North Station1.2 miles
- Hatfield Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Welwyn Garden City William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Welwyn Garden City
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN107144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.