Newhall Court , George Street
- Furnish type:
- Available Now!
- Penthouse Studio Apartment
- Secure Allocated Parking Space
- Large Storage Room
- Bright & Spacious
- Close to St Pauls Square and Jewellery Quarter
- Listed Building with original features
- Electric Heating
- EPC - C
With a spacious entrance hall way, this generously sized top floor studio offers a large open plan living/ kitchen area which includes integrated appliances, this leads onto the double bedroom with a walk in wardrobe room and a family bathroom with shower over the bath. This property has original feature windows and characteristics, adding to its unique style and feel. In addition there is secure and gated, allocated parking space.
Newhall Court is the complete city living dream. Just a short walk from a plethora of independent bars and eateries, the Jewellery Quarters Golden Square and public transport very close to hand, whilst a short walk and you are in the city's vibrant financial district.
Offered unfurnished and available now!
Tenant fee act 2019
Under latest legislation, permitted tenant payments include:
- Utility bills
- Holding deposit equivalent of 1 weeks rent
- Changes to an AST during tenancy
- Company let fees still apply
James Laurence are members of The Property Ombudsman and in partnership with the Money Shield Client Money protection Scheme (CMP). All enquiries and further information requests can be sent to .
Brochures(S2) 2-Page Portr...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Newhall Court , George Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
James Laurence Estate Agents specialise in residential sales and lettings in Birmingham City Centre, Edgbaston and surrounding areas.
We pride ourselves on the complete customer service experience in selling and letting a home - showing honesty, efficiency and passion in maximizing opportunities for our clients.
Some of the services in which we excel are:
• City Centre branch open 6 days a week
• Maximum property portal exposure
• Accompanied viewings with 24hr f
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102857003981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Laurence Sales and Lettings, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.