Bridge Lane, Frodsham
- Let type:
- Long term
- DUPLEX APARTMENT
- 2 BEDROOMS PLUS ENSUITE
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF FRODSHAM TOWN CENTRE
- IDEAL LOCATION FOR COMMUTERS
- DEDICATED PARKING PLUS VISITOR SPACES
NO ONGOING CHAIN
Front - Communal entrance hall. Entrance door.
Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen - 6.15m x 5.49m (20'2" x 18'0") - Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units to include stainless steel sink unit. Beko gas cooker. Extractor canopy. Integrated fridge and freezer. Integrated washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Cupboard housing combi gas central heating boiler.
Inner Hall - Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Rear access door. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Ground Floor Bedroom - 3.68m x 2.41m (12'1" x 7'11") - Window to side. Radiator. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Ground Floor Bathroom - Fitted with :- Panelled bath with shower attachment and glass shower screen. WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome ladder style radiator. Extractor. Shaver socket. Inset ceiling spotlights.
First Floor Bedroom - 3.61m x 3.86m(max) (11'10" x 12'8"(max)) - Window to side. Radiator. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Ensuite Shower Room - Fitted with shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. WC. Chrome ladder style radiator. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BrochuresBrochureBridge Lane, Frodsham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Bridge Lane, Frodsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frodsham Station0.5 miles
- Runcorn East Station2.7 miles
- Runcorn Station3.0 miles
About the agent
We are independent estate agents specialising in residential property. Ian Tickle is a Fellow of the National Association of Estate Agents with over 20 years experience in the business. We pride ourselves on the fact that the name above the door is the name of the owner. As far as experience is concerned nobody knows the property market place in the areas covered by our office better. Viz:- FRODSHAM, HELSBY, KINGSLEY, NORLEY, MANLEY, MOULDSWORTH, ASHTON HAYES, CROWTON, DELAMERE, SUTTON W
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29576917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian J Tickle, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.