Oxfield Drive,Gorefield PE13
- Well presented detached four bedroomed house
- 21ft fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Useful Utility
- Study/Ground floor bedroom 5
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Attractive Enclosed Gardens to Rear
- Garage plus multi-vehicle off road parking
- Located in highly popular village with its own school, pub, garage, post office etc
- DOUBLE GLAZING EPC BAND C
- VIEW QUICKLY!!
THE ACCOMMODATION: (Dimensions given are approximate only)
ENTRANCE CANOPY: With lantern;
With stairway off, oak floor, understairs cupboard, central heating thermostat,
14' 5" (max) x 13' 4" (max) With bay window, feature fire surround enclosing a fitted "flame effect" electric fire, T.V. point;
21' (max) x 10' 4" (max) With KARNDENE floor, double glazed french doors to rear garden, built in electric hob, built in electric oven, built in electric hob hood, space/plumbing for dishwasher, preparation surfaces with drawers & cupboards under, inset stainless steel drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap & cupboards under, range of wall cupboards, wall cupboards housing Thermecon oil fired wall mounted central heating boiler, part tiled walls, T.V. point,;
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/W.C.:
With oak floor, low level W.C., pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan;
6' 5" (max) x 5' 3" (max) With KARNDENE floor, wall cupboard, part tiled walls, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap & cupboards under, work top with space/plumbing for automatic washing machine;
7' 2" (max) x 7' 1" (max);
LANDING: With access to loft;
With panelled bath, low level W.C., pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder;
BEDROOM NO 1:
13' 2" (max) x 10' 6" (max) With built in double wardrobe/cupboard;
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/W.C.:
With pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, shaver point, KARNDENE floor, low level W.C., tiled & screened shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, extractor fan;
BEDROOM NO 2: 11' 4" (max) x 10' 6" (max) With built in store cupboard;
BEDROOM NO 3: 9' 8" (max) x 9' 4" (max);
BEDROOM NO 4: 10' 4" (max) x 8' (max);
OUTSIDE: COLD WATER TAP : OIL STORAGE TANK : SECURITY LIGHT : TIMBER STORE SHED : OUTSIDE LANTERN
DETACHED BRICK GARAGE:
17' 3" (max) x 9' 2" (max) With up & over door, power & lighting, joist storage;
To front, laid to lawn, with stone chippings, shingle and tarmac driveway/multi-vehicle off road parking space. Timber gate to side opens on to the enclosed south facing rear garden which is laid to lawn with conifers, borders, shrubs, trees and a paved patio.
Oxfield Drive,Gorefield PE13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station8.8 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.