Tower House, Highfields, Marlow
- An exquisite conversion apartment
- No onward chain
- Shared freehold
- Balcony with stunning views
- Generous bedroom with quality built in wardrobes
- New Windows
- Magnificent open plan living
- Less than a mile to Marlow high street
- Allocated parking
- Excellent transport links
Upon entry, the outstanding finish is immediately evident, the broad hall leads to the impressive sitting room with a wonderful feeling of light thanks to the south facing windows. A feature fireplace and stunning parquet flooring enhance the period styling, whilst a door opens to a terrace, the perfect spot to enjoy the sun and stunning panoramic views.
The modern kitchen has a range of gloss cabinets and solid wood worktops. Fittings include an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and Siemens induction hob. The superbly appointed bathroom comes with a large bath, twin basins and separate shower cubicle all smartly fitted with fully tiled walls and floor.
The generous bedroom has space for a king size bed, dressing table and chaise longue, there are two fitted double wardrobes plus storage cupboards.
This luxurious apartment is set just under one mile from the High Street with its array of bustling individual shops, cafes, & restaurants. Marlow Station (London Paddington via Maidenhead station) is just over one mile, with the Marlow Business Park within two miles, along with the A404 Marlow bypass providing fast access to the M40 at J4 Handy Cross & the M4 at J8/9 Maidenhead for the London/Heathrow, Oxford or Reading commuter.
BrochuresBrochureTower House, Highfields, Marlow
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Tower House, Highfields, Marlow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marlow Station1.1 miles
- Cookham Station3.0 miles
- Bourne End Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Here at Aston Gray we use our wealth of experience to combine the best elements of an online agency with that of a high street agency , enabling us to offer a high level of customer satisfaction relating to results, communication and service.
Our modern way of working, utilising the most up to date technology with more traditional methods ensures that our fees are both competitive and transparent.
Aston Gray is built on trusted relationships.
We handle the sale and letting o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30564415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aston Gray, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.