Clonakilty Way, Pontprennau, Cardiff. CF23 8PR
- 2 bedroom family home in Pontprennau
- Stylish living room open to sitting room extension
- Modern recently fitted kitchen/dining room
- 2 generous double bedrooms
- Modern 3 piece suite bathroom and ground floor shower room
- Manicured rear garden with decked terrace
- Paved double driveway to front
- Situated in a highly desirable area of Pontprennau
- Very well presented throughout
- MUST BE VIEWED
Front and Entrance
Paved double driveway, paved pathway to side, gated access to store and rear garden.
Entrance Hall/Sitting Room
Wood effect flooring, composite front door with glazed glass panes and PVC glazed glass casement window over, wooden bi folding doors to lounge, skylight, radiator, chrome light fixture, 4 inset LED spotlights.
Ground floor shower room
Tiled floor, part tiled walls, skylight, hand wash basin with mixer tap and tile splash back inset to vanity unit, wc, shower unit with folding glass door, 2 inset LED spotlights.
Wood effect flooring, wooden bi folding doors to entrance hall/sitting room, under stair storage cupboard, under stair cubby, 2 radiators, single light fixture.
Description as follows:
Tiled floor, part tiled walls, PVC window to rear aspect, range of wall, base and drawer units in high gloss cream and charcoal grey with chrome T bar handles and black square edge countertops, breakfast bar to match, inset oven, inset microwave, inset 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back and stainless steel chimney style extractor fan over, inset stainless steel sink and draining board with hose style mixer tap, space and plumbing for white goods and utilities, single light fixture.
Tiled floor, PVC double patio doors to rear garden, wall and base units to match kitchen, modern style up stand radiator, single light fixture.
First floor landing
Carpet, single light pendant, loft hatch access, doors to first floor rooms.
Carpet, PVC window to rear aspect, radiator, single light fixture.
Carpet, 2 PVC windows to front aspect, storage cupboard, radiator, single light pendant.
Wood effect flooring, tiled walls, PVC obscure glass window to side aspect, 3 piece white suite comprising hand wash basin with mixer tap inset to vanity unit and countertop, wc and bath with wall mounted shower and folding glass screen, radiator, single light fixture.
Paved patio, Astroturf lawn, mature palm tree, shed, wood decking and structure with sunken hot tub and wooden storage caddy, paved pathway to side, gated access to storage space, further gated access to front, walled and wood fence boundaries.
Storage space gated to front and rear with through access to rear garden.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Clonakilty Way, Pontprennau, Cardiff. CF23 8PR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanishen Station1.9 miles
- Lisvane & Thornhill Station2.1 miles
- Heath High Level Station2.4 miles
About the agent
At Edwards & Co we do not employ 'typical estate agents'. Our team are all highly trained in customer service and communication skills and always have our vendors best interests at heart. Our team are mature and enthusiastic and this is reflected in the comments received from potential purchasers during the viewing process - we don't just turn the key and open the door - we 'SELL' the property, the area and the location. We all act with complete integrity and will not mislead any of our clien
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA52708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards & Co, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.