South Drive, Plumley
- Within an easy walk of the village shop, rail station, excellent pub and open countryside
- Superbly located at the head of a discreet private drive of just three properties
- Private gated gardens of about 1/4 acre with a southerly aspect
- Gated driveway and attached double garage
- Large detached summer house and shed with light and power
- Three reception rooms and three bedrooms with two bathrooms (one en-suite)
Located towards the centre of the village yet on the edge of open countryside and within minutes walk of the rail station and excellent local pub, Mevagh is a super detached bungalow with double garage. The property sits at the head of a private drive of just three dwellings and flanked by generous gated gardens of about 1/4 acre which enjoy a southerly and private aspect.
The accommodation has been more recently extended and modernised to a high standard, complimented by clean and neutral decorations throughout. There are three reception rooms the dining room now part open plan to the smart kitchen with appliances along with access to the garden room which overlooks the delightful private gardens. The formal living room also overlooks the gardens and there is a useful utility room. Three generous bedrooms are serviced by two modern white bathrooms, one being en-suite to the master.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
South Drive, Plumley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plumley Station0.1 miles
- Lostock Gralam Station1.9 miles
- Knutsford Station2.8 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The Knutsford office is run by Andrew Rogers, a co-owner with over twenty five years’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 812511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.