Spilsby Hill, Mavis Enderby, Spilsby
- Extensive Plot approx. 5.6 acres with Planning for a STUNNING Detached House
- The Passivhaus Construction Design works in perfect Harmony with the Fantastic Countryside Setting
- The 'Paragraph 79' Home Comprises 3 Rec Rooms, Kitchen Diner, 5 Beds, 3 En-suites & Family Bathroom
- Double Garage, Driveway, Maintenance Store & Extensive Gardens
- Option to Purchase Additional 6 acres if required
Rare Opportunity to Acquire an Extensive Plot Extending to approx. 5.6 acres in beautiful Open Countryside within the desirable Village of Mavis Enderby, approx. 16.5 miles from Boston, approx. 14.4 miles from Skegness & approx. 28 miles from Lincoln - a Fantastic Opportunity in a stunning Location.
A Unique Opportunity to Purchase an Extensive Plot approx. 5.6 acres with Full Planning Permission for a STUNNING Detached House, (N/119/02264/19 - dated 6/3/2020). The Passivhaus Construction Design works in perfect Harmony with the Fantastic Countryside Setting. This 'Paragraph 79' Home Comprises 3 'Statement' Reception Rooms, Stunning Kitchen Diner, 5 Beds, 3 En-suites & Family Bathroom. Parking provision is in abundance & comprises Double Garage, extensive Driveway, Maintenance Store & substantial Gardens along with an option to Purchase an Additional 6 acres if required.
The site is currently grassland, partly bordered by hedges and trees and has frontage to both Spilsby Hill and the Main Road. Mavis Enderby is approx. 16.5 mile from the Historic Port Town of Boston, 14.4 miles from the Established, Thriving, East Coast Resort Town of Skegness and 28 miles from the city of Lincoln.
Rare opportunity to acquire an extensive plot extending to approx. 5.6 acres, (subject to accurate site measurement), set within open countryside on the edge of the picturesque Lincolnshire Wolds - classified as an area of outstanding natural beauty.
The site is currently grassland, partly bordered by hedges and trees and has frontage to both Spilsby Hill and the Main Road.
The site has full planning permission for the erection of a 'Paragrapgh 79' house whish boasts five Bedrooms, three En-suites and a Family Bathroom.
A further six acres of land are available by separate negotiation if required.
Access is to be strictly by prior appointment with the selling agents.
Access is to be arranged prior with the selling agents. Further information is available from the vendor's agent - William h brown Skegness .
Understood to be Freehold
Full planning permission (N/119/02264/19) was granted on 6/3/2020 for the erection of a detached house with double garage and maintenance store. The house is of 'Passivhaus' construction which is designed to harmonise with the landscape. A full suite of plans and information is available from the East Lincolnshire District Council Planning Portal or via the selling agent.
Further details available from the selling agents.
For Further Information call Forman
William h brown Skegness
20 Roman Bank
Location & Area Information
Mavis Enderby is approx. 16.5 mile from the Historic Port Town of Boston, 14.4 miles from the Established, Thriving, East Coast Resort Town of Skegness and 28 miles from the city of Lincoln.
Please follow the link below which will provide further useful source of information relating to the local area:
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Spilsby Hill, Mavis Enderby, Spilsby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorpe Culvert Station7.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Skegness William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Skegness
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG107159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.