Canterbury Drive, Headingley
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- HOP MANAGED PROPERTY
- BILLS PACKAGE AVAILABLE
- VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE!
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- FULLY FURNISHED
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
HOP is offering this modern 4 double bedroom terraced house, located in Headingley, a stones throw away from the stadium and Burley Park Train Station.
KITCHEN Lovely kitchen, plenty of storage fitted with appliances that include washing machine, large fridge freezer, electric oven and gas hob.
LIVING ROOM Spacious living room, two large sofas, benefits from being well decorated with light grey walls, grey carpet and large bay window.
BEDROOM Four well presented, spacious double bedrooms, furnished with double bed, wardrobe and draws, grey woodwork, white walls and carpet underfoot.
LOCATION Well located in Headingley, only a short walk from the bars and restaurants, also main bus routes into town and University.
BILLS INCLUSIVE HOP provide bills inclusive lets inclusive of 200MB* Superfast Fibre Broadband, Green Energy, 100% renewable Electric, Gas, Water, TV Licence and Endsleigh Tenants Contents Insurance with upgraded cover.
*Terms apply. Our supplier is 100% Green electricity which comes from 100% renewable sources. Energy consumption subject to fair usage, designed to prevent wastage and abuse. All packages are subject to change. If the product is not available, a similar product will be provided.
PREMIUM BILLS PACKAGE
UPGRADE to our PREMIUM package with UNLIMITED energy usage, the FASTEST BROADBAND available in your area, 350MB** Superfast Fibre Broadband, FREE 40" 4K Smart TV, TiVo Box with 260+ channels including Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, BT Sports all in High Definition. Also includes as standard unlimited Gas and Electric, Water, TV Licence and upgraded Endsleigh Tenants Contents Insurance with upgraded laptop cover.
**We will provide the fastest broadband available in your area. All packages are subject to change. If the product is not available, a similar product will be provided. Our supplier is 100% Green electricity which comes from 100% renewable sources. Terms apply.
Canterbury Drive, Headingley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station0.2 miles
- Burley Park Station0.6 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.4 miles
About the agent
For Students and Professionals across Leeds.
Life is stressful enough. Enjoy hassle-free living, with all your bills and rent already included in one simple monthly payment.
It's a no brainer. Let us handle the bills while you get on with the more important things in life!
- Hassle-free. We'll set up all the utilities for you.
- Make budgeting a doddle. Same payment each
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101428008715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HOP, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.