44 Dan Donovan Way, Cardiff, CF11 0JZ
- A stunning 4 bedroom townhouse with Westerly facing views
- Spacious and versatile living and bedroom space
- Finished to an extremely high standard
- Highly sought-after development with uninterrupted marina and river views
- First floor open plan landing/living/dining room with balcony, kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with dressing room, en-suite bathroom plus private balcony
- Bedroom 2 with en-suite shower room and private balcony
- Third floor roof terrace
- Potential to create ground floor annex accommodation
- Integral garage, utility room, shower room/WC
The accommodation briefly comprises ENTRANCE HALL, with stairs rising to the first floor galleried landing, built-in cloaks storage cupboard, ceramic wood effect tiled flooring. Doors off to BEDROOM 4/STUDY (9’7”× 11’5”), with two windows enjoying marina views. UTILITY ROOM (9’8”×7’), also enjoys marina views and houses the underfloor central heating and water system, fitted units and space for white goods. Ground floor SHOWER ROOM (7’7”× 4’10”), walk-in double shower tray, fitted glazed screen, low-level WC with hidden cistern and wall mounted wash hand basin. These three rooms could be adapted to create a self-contained one bedroom annex. The entrance hall also gives access to the large integral GARAGE which has a single up and over door from the driveway and houses an air purification system.
The first floor galleried LANDING (19’2”× 6’10”) is open plan to the impressive LOUNGE AREA (18’5” x 12’3”), which has bi-fold doors leading to the balcony, plus further window, both enjoying views of the marina. The first floor has large porcelain tiled floors throughout. Stairs rise to the second floor accommodation with useful storage below. KITHCEN/BREAKFAST ROOM (11’5”×12’5”) with window to front offers a range of fitted base, larder and wall mounted units with Silestone worktops. Integrated appliances include double oven, induction hob with fitted cooker hood over, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
The second floor LANDING has stairs to the third floor and a built-in storage cupboard. MASTER BEDROOM (11’6”× 12’4”), generous size room benefitting from a DRESSING ROOM, (6’11” widening to 7’5”×12’1”) and EN-SUITE BATHROOM (7’11”× 5’6” max). It also has a private balcony, (11’11”× 8’1”). BEDROOM 2 (11’7”× 13’ plus recess), has a private BALCONY (11’5”×4") with views to front and benefits from an EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM (8’9”× 4’6”).
The third floor LANDING gives access to a third large DOUBLE BEDROOM, (8’9” widening to 12’1”×19’6” max) with part vaulted ceiling and access to private BALCONY. This generous size bedroom is currently used as a home gym. Off the landing is a family SHOWER ROOM (6’3”×3’11”), with a white three-piece suite and complementing tiling.
A glass panel door leads out to a generous size ROOF TERRACE, ( 13’6”× 19’4”) enjoying far reaching Westerly views.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
44 Dan Donovan Way, Cardiff, CF11 0JZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cogan Station0.5 miles
- Dingle Road Station0.6 miles
- Penarth Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Herbert R Thomas is a highly professional independent estate agency established in 1926. We provide a full comprehensive personal service specialising in the sale, valuation and purchase of residential properties in the Vale of Glamorgan. We are dedicated to making your proposed move, whether it be a sale, sale and purchase or purchase only, as smooth as possible. We enjoy an outstanding reputation based on personal and a high quality service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10864114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Herbert R Thomas, Cowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.