The Steps, Dundry, Bristol, BS41
- Wonderful panoramic views
- Opportunity to bespoke finishes subject to stage of build
- Five bedrooms and four bathrooms
- 30’7 sitting room
- 30’7 kitchen with utility
- Detached one bedroom cottage in grounds
- Triple garage
- Long private driveway
- Grounds of circa 0.5 acre
- EPC Rating = G
This exceptional contemporary home occupies a superb position, commanding sweeping panoramic views over the city. Located on the slopes of Dundry Hill, just a short drive from all central Bristol amenities, the house combines great convenience with a true sense of country living.
The house as been designed to ensure that all rooms are orientated to make the very most of the views and the home offers flexibility in its layout. For example, the superb sitting room could easily be divided to create a tv/cinema room to the rear one of the front, first floor bedrooms would make a fine office for those that now find themselves working from home. The architect was keen to create a dramatic entrance statement and the large vaulted hallway with galleried landing certainly achieves this, with a small flight of steps leading down to the front driveway approach. To the rear of the home, steps leads directly up to the heart of the village with the beautiful 15th century St Michaels Church, primary school and popular pub.
The home is very well placed for swift access to Bristol airport and in recent years a new ring road to the south of the city has hugely improved the journey time from Dundry to Clifton, the city centre and Bristol Temple Meads station.
In total, the home offers 2954 sq ft of accommodation and the adjacent once bedroom cottage a further 557 sq ft. The latter is ideal for those seeking to house a relative or to generate additional revenue.
Updated SAP/EPC to follow
For many years, Dundry has proved extremely popular with family buyers seeking a country lifestyle on the edge of the city. The property has excellent communication links to Bristol’s Commercial Centre, Bath and Wells. The nearby, Bristol International Airport provides an extensive schedule of flights to most European and some long haul destinations and within Bristol, Temple Meads Train Station offers an extensive rail service to a number of cities nationwide. Within the environs there are a range of amenities including a local school, the Parish Church and public house and there are a more extensive range of schools both state and independent within Bristol, which is approximately 7 miles distant.
Square Footage: 2,954 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
The Steps, Dundry, Bristol, BS41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parson Street Station2.7 miles
- Bedminster Station3.4 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station4.2 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference COS210109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.