St Marys Road, Watford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- COMPLETELY REFURBISHED
- LONG TERM LET
- PERMIT PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- 0.2 MILES TO WATFORD TOWN CENTRE
- 0.3 MILES TO WATFORD JUNCTION
- 0.9 MILES TO WATFORD JUNCTION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
The property has been recently refurbished to a high standard and is available immediately. The property has a lounge, dining room, modern kitchen with door leading to a small back garden. On the first floor there is newly laid carpet in the two double bedrooms and hallway, the bathroom is accessed via the landing. Additionally the property is fully double glazed, has gas central heating & is offered unfurnished. You can apply to Watford Borough Council for a maximum of two parking permits. AVAILABLE NOW.
The landlord`s have invested wisely on internal and external refurbishments including new guttering, fascia`s and insulation.
St Marys Road, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford High Street Station0.3 miles
- Watford Junction Station0.7 miles
- Bushey Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Warren Anthony’s success has been built upon a blend of superb customer service and a reputation second to none. Established in Watford in 2002 this vibrant team of estate agents with a combined local experience of over 75 years have an unrivalled passion for both Selling and Renting a wide range of properties.
A Partner run business, with a superb office location in the heart of Watford, our experienced team aim to suit all of our clients needs with maximum effort and professionalism a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102580002022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.