High Road, Rayleigh, SS6
- 4 bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom
- 20' lounge
- Separate dining room
- Newly fitted kitchen with appliances
- 52' west backing garden
- Gas heating
- Double glazing
- No onward chain
- Excellent decorative conditions
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bairstow Eves
Situated in a highly convenient location, close to Rayleigh town centre and station. Also within a short walk are excellent local schools, medical facilities, further transport links to the surrounding area plus local shops and major stores.
High Road, Rayleigh, SS6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rayleigh Station0.7 miles
- Benfleet Station2.9 miles
- Hockley Station3.1 miles
About the agent
With an extensive and vibrant history, Bairstow Eves has fast become an icon of professionalism in the London and UK property market. With our distinct red and black branding, Bairstow Eves is instantly recognised and trusted as a local agent with an established heritage, but with the backing of a wider network within Countrywide.
Whether you are looking to sell property, buy a new home, find a tenant or locate your perfect rental pad, we will endeavour to assist with your property obje
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RAH200415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Rayleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.