Creek Road, Canvey Island
- Ever popular Kings Park Retirement Village for the over 50's
- On-site facilities include, shop, swimming pool, club lounge, picturesque fishing lake and security
- Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Lounge plus dining room
- Kitchen with oven and hob to remain
- En-suite shower room plus walk in wardrobe
- Modern fitted oil fired electric radiators throughout
The accommodation includes an "L" shaped entrance hall with a spacious lounge plus dining room, kitchen with oven and hob to remain there are two double size bedrooms both of which benefit from wardrobes, the master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe plus en-suite shower room and completing the accommodation is the main bathroom.
Externally there is an enclosed raised balcony area plus brick built shed and communal parking directly in front of the property.
Hall - UPVC double glazed entrance door into the hall with two storage cupboards, doors connecting to the remainder of the accommodation, coving to the ceiling
Lounge - 5.23mx3.07m (17'2x10'1) - Two double glazed windows to one side with double glazed bay window facing the road, two electric radiators, glass door connecting into the dining room, wallpaper decor, coving to the ceiling. Fitted carpet and mock feature fireplace
Dining Room - 2.69mx2.59m (8'10x8'6) - Double glazed bay window facing the road, oil-filled radiator, coving to the ceiling, opening through to the kitchen.
Kitchen - 3.76mx2.92m (12'4x9'7) - Double glazed obscure door and double glazed window to the side aspect and this connects onto an enclosed balcony. Cupboard housing the hot water tank and wooden units and drawers at base level with rolled edge work surfaces over with inset electric hob with oven under and overhead extractor, inset white sink with mixer tap. Matching units at eye-level tiling to the walls.
Bedroom One - 3.43mx2.95m (11'3x9'8) - Double glazed window to the side elevation, electric radiator, coving to the ceiling. Bedroom furniture to remain, cupboard connecting to the walk-in wardrobe and further door to the en-suite shower room, electric radiator, coving to the ceiling.
En-Suite - Suite comprising low-level w/c, tiled shower cubicle with glass screen and wall mounted electric shower, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two - 2.97mx2.92m (9'9x9'7) - Double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, wardrobes to remain.
Bathroom - White three piece suite comprising low-level w/c, panelled bath, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, electric heater, obscure double glazed window.
Externally - Directly facing a wide road on this development with communal parking directly in front, there is a brick built shed to the rear, pathway and steps leading to the main door and off the kitchen to the left of the property is a raised balcony area with enclosed by iron railings and steps.
Agents Note - We have been advised by the owner that this property has a monthly ground rent charge of £254
BrochuresBrochureCreek Road, Canvey Island
Creek Road, Canvey Island
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leigh-on-Sea Station2.0 miles
- Benfleet Station2.2 miles
- Chalkwell Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30312627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Poyntz & Co, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.