Plot 7 Millwright Park, Pateley Bridge, Harrogate, HG3 5AX
- A four bedroom detached family home
- A development by Brierley Homes
- High specification and finishes
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- David Charles kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fitted kitchen units with shaker or smooth door style
Occupying a central position within the historic and idyllic market town of Pateley Bridge, Millwright Park is a development of twenty family homes with a choice of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom semi-detached or detached properties.
The development will be presented with a high specification and quality finish, each benefiting from private landscaped gardens, ample off street parking and enjoy a central location within Pateley Bridge. Each home has been sympathetically designed to offer spacious accommodation comprising a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and contemporary bathrooms.
Millwright Park will offer the assurance to be the perfect choice whether you are a first time buyer, moving up the property ladder or downsizing.
PLOT 7 - KINGHAM
This double fronted four bedroom property comprises a main entrance hallway which leads through to an open and spacious sitting room, along with a separate study which both include a feature bay window allowing ample light into the rooms. To the rear of the property is the open plan dining kitchen which boasts bifold doors, taking you into the rear private garden. A utility room and downstairs WC complete the ground floor.
To the first floor is the large master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom, and a house bathroom.
• Fitted kitchen units with shaker or smooth door style
• Bosch or NEFF** integrated appliances
• Marbled quartz worktops
• Recessed LED downlights
• White sanitary ware with wall hung pan and dual flush
• Under sink vanity unit
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Glazed shower screen
• Ceramic tiles to kitchen, bathroom and WC
• Option for carpet to sitting room, hall, stairs and bedrooms
HEATING AND ELECTRICAL
• Gas fired central heating with radiator thermostatic valves
• Fireplace and hearth*
• LED downlights to bathroom, WC, Hallway and Kitchen
• Telephone and television point in Sitting Room, Kitchen and Master Bedroom
• Front external light and doorbell
GARDENS AND EXTERNAL FEATURES
• Front garden turf
• 1.8m timber fencing to gardens
• High quality block paving to roads, drives and paths
• Parking for two cars
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
• High quality roof and wall cavity insulation
• Double glazing to windows and doors
• Electric car charging point per home
• Energy efficient appliances
* Hollin and Kingham homes only
** Kingham homes only
*Please note images are for illustrative purposes
Pateley Bridge is a small market town nestled in the heart of Nidderdale, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and forms part of the Borough of Harrogate. The market town lies on the River Nidd and finds itself full of tranquil charm and is steeped in history with it being the home to the “Oldest Sweet Shop in England” and the Nidderdale Museum. Established in 1827, the old sweet shop is validated as the longest continuous trading sweet shop in England and is housed in one of the earliest buildings in Pateley Bridge, dating from 1661. Pateley Bridge also hosts the last Dales agricultural show of the year, the Nidderdale Show, which is held annually on the showground by the River Nidd and attracts over 14,000 visitors each year.
In 2017 and 2018, the town was listed in the Sunday Times reports as Best Place to Live in
Northern England. Located 14 miles from Harrogate, the market town enjoys many facilities offering a large range of amenities including numerous places to eat with local cuisine as well as several quaint local shops and tea rooms, the town park, a St Cuthbert’s C of E Primary School and Nidderdale Secondary School & Leisure Centre.
Brierley Homes pride themselves on delivering high quality homes that their customers are proud to own. Each of their bespoke developments include design details which reflect their aim of providing exceptional new homes in the stunning surroundings of North Yorkshire. Established in 2017 by North Yorkshire County, all profits are used to support essential front-line Council services across North Yorkshire. Since their first highly sought-after scheme in Thorpe Willoughby, Brierley Homes has gone from strength to strength, offering a range of high quality developments across North Yorkshire.
Plot 7 Millwright Park, Pateley Bridge, Harrogate, HG3 5AX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station11.2 miles
About the agent
Since we first opened our doors in 1997, we have helped more than 50,000 people move home across Yorkshire.
In fact, in the short time it takes you to read this sentence, it's likely that one of our team will be supporting someone, somewhere in Yorkshire, to make that move - as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Our team of over 250 staff, and the family of 22 branches, share the same mission:
Whether you're letting, buying, or selling your home, we will provide a first class
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2592305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, New Homes, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.